Blade flurry leeching poison question

Community Discussion
Hi guys.
I have been playing kingsbane rogue for some time now and I csnt get my head around this.
When combining the card blade flurry with the card leeching poison I would expect to regain health equal to the amount of damage dealt.
This works for Baron geddon's AoE under frost lich jaina...

Can anyone shed a light on this?
You aren't attacking with your weapon when you use blade flurry.

Blade flurry is a spell that destroys your weapon to deal damage.
simple non-fanboy answer : it just doesn't make sense, and the devs are incompetent dwibs
Sacrifice target with "x" power then use the number "x" to determine how much damage is done by the spell, not the weapon, to all targets. The spell is doing the damage not the weapon. It's the same reason shadow flame doesnt apply on hit effects for sacrificing a minion.
as you can see fanboys is something blizzard never lack of

the "it's a spell" argument doesn'tmake any sense whatsoever

doomerang is a spell too, but the lifesteal effect of the kingsbane still helas you. by the fanboy's "logic", the lifesteal should target either "the spell itself" or the kingsbane, athus lifesteal shouldn't heal the hero but the weapon or the spell, whatever that means

as i said before aand as it's clrea to anyone with a smidge of integrity,backbone and or intellect, the point you rise unveil a simple truth: the devs are incompetent dwibs who know nothing about card games, and the only true force that push heartstone is marketing schemes to squeeze as much money as they can fromfanboys and other dwibs alike the devs
11/16/2018 11:31 AMPosted by mark970
as you can see fanboys is something blizzard never lack of

the "it's a spell" argument doesn'tmake any sense whatsoever

doomerang is a spell too, but the lifesteal effect of the kingsbane still helas you. by the fanboy's "logic", the lifesteal should target either "the spell itself" or the kingsbane, athus lifesteal shouldn't heal the hero but the weapon or the spell, whatever that means

as i said before aand as it's clrea to anyone with a smidge of integrity,backbone and or intellect, the point you rise unveil a simple truth: the devs are incompetent dwibs who know nothing about card games, and the only true force that push heartstone is marketing schemes to squeeze as much money as they can fromfanboys and other dwibs alike the devs

Apart from the fact that doomerang states "Throw your weapon at a minion" So the spell is forcing you to use your weapon to attack a minion. Therefore you get any buffs that are on the weapon.

Just because you can't understand how it works doesn't make it wrong.