Rastakhan’s Rumble!

Play Mode Discussion
Greetings all!

Opening a primary thread to discuss the newest expansion announced at Blizzcon: Rastakhan’s Rumble!

https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/expansions-adventures/rastakhans-rumble/

Cheers!
Cool. I'm actually interested.
Ahhhhhh, finally some Trolls... and not forum's one this time! ;-)

Nice news !
I had a feeling about an expansion called Rastakhan coming!

Btw a great choice you guys made, I loved trolls and especially Zul'Gurub back when I was playing vanilla WoW
after ww and boomsday, we have trolls :(
i'm still waiting for a real theme like battle of hyjal or even the war of the ancients, with iconic characters (more than 4 years sicne the release and we still have no kaelthas, archimonde or krasus)
Sounds like it will be a fun theme. Hopefully it is better than Tournament of Champions, anyway. :) Hopefully I'll have a couple thousand more gold by the time it drops. Currently at 8,500.
11/02/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Shakou
after ww and boomsday, we have trolls :(
i'm still waiting for a real theme like battle of hyjal or even the war of the ancients, with iconic characters (more than 4 years sicne the release and we still have no kaelthas, archimonde or krasus)

I have not idea what any of those are. I care less about themes and more about cards.
Would of rather had a Draenei expansion instead.
11/02/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Crazyman666
I have not idea what any of those are. I care less about themes and more about cards.
hs is supposed to be based on the universe of warcraft, how can you pla hs without ever playing w3 or wow ><
disappointing so far. just all of it.
Maybe a Vol'Jin remake....
And the announcement seems to have semi-spoiled the release date as well:
Pre-Purchase: Rastakhan's Rumble will be available on or before December 4, 2018
11/02/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Shakou
hs is supposed to be based on the universe of warcraft, how can you pla hs without ever playing w3 or wow ><

Because I like card games? Never played Wow or Warcraft. Dont really play other games.
Shirvallah, the Tiger is going to fun to get with Academic Espionage.
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!
Shakou
611 posts
44 sec ago
hs is supposed to be based on the universe of warcraft, how can you pla hs without ever playing w3 or wow
I have never played WOW. It has never spoiled my enjoyment of HS or any expansion. Yay!
11/02/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Stormbringer
Shakou
611 posts
44 sec ago
hs is supposed to be based on the universe of warcraft, how can you pla hs without ever playing w3 or wow
I have never played WOW. It has never spoiled my enjoyment of HS or any expansion. Yay!

exactly.
Guess I gotta get it for that dope shaman hero, dude looks like an aztec version of kel thuzad
Hearthpwn is posting this

"Logging in when the expansion launches gets you a free Legendary Loa card and two copies of the spirit from the class of your random Loa."

"Logging in also gets you six free card packs for the expansion."