Best 6 Packs Ever

Play Mode Discussion
I just opened my six Boomsday Project promo packs. I didn’t have high hopes as my pity timer was at 32 for Legendary, although it was at 6 for epic, so I knew I’d get one of those at least.
I ended up getting 4 epics and 1 legendary! Not the best cards, but it was still pretty amazing.
I hope everyone else is having equally good luck!
Darn tootin, I got 26 duplicates and enjoyed dusting them all!!!!

It is so easy!!!! Just press that dust button and most of the 6 packs are gone!!!!

Makes you wish you'd paid for them to make it even more enjoyable!!!!!!!

I did get an epic, not sure which one I was so overwhelmed by getting it!!!!!!!

I'm even tempted to buy a 50 pack just to get to dust them all as well!!!!!!!!!!!

One day - if I live to be a couple of thousand years old - I'll have 5-6 legendaries to play in ranked with and then you'll all be sorry!!!!
sadly no legendaries. One epic.
I got Zerek (meh, but better than nothing I guess.) A Friend got two legends. Another opened one. Tweaked rates for the free packs as a feel good coming into the new expac to try to up pre-purchase?
11/07/2018 02:33 PMPosted by DeathProof
I got Zerek (meh, but better than nothing I guess.) A Friend got two legends. Another opened one. Tweaked rates for the free packs as a feel good coming into the new expac to try to up pre-purchase?

I got zerek too.I am so excited
11/07/2018 02:30 PMPosted by sennaseven
sadly no legendaries. One epic.
I got one legendary! :D

Sadly it was Dr. Morrigan. :/
got 2 legendarys. bad ones but still 2 legendarys.
Got a golden legendary so can’t complain! Incidentally it’s my fourth golden legendary in this expansion( 1 classic though) despite me only having opened 100 packs at most and no preorder.. think they might have tweaked the drop rate?
Nice one! I was in a reverse situation - only 5 packs into pity timer and finished with Boomsday set, so I had no big expectations.

First promo pack - Boommaster Flark and Unexpected Results.
Second one - The Boomship and Necromechanic.

Well... Unexpected Results describes quite well what I was feeling, but I'm not complaining!
I didn't get any legendary but I did get 3 epics and 9 rares, sadly everything was dupes cept a single rare but hey free dust!
Gratz man nice pull. I got some golden rares dupes and a GI still full dust disenchant so got a nice chunk of dust for rastakan
Don't know much about the leggies I got - Luna's Pocket Galaxy and Harbinger Celestia, but I am happy that I got 'em :)
This was mine:

1 – E.M.P. Operative (All Classes Epic), Dendrologist (Druid Rare)
2 – Security Rover (Warrior Rare)
3 – Crystology (Paladin Rare)
4 – Spider Bomb GOLD (Hunter Rare), Unpowered Mauler (All Classes Rare)
5 – Tending Tauren (Druid Rare), Spider Bomb (Hunter Rare)
6 – Missile Launcher (All Classes Rare)

I only started manually tracking my card packs and legendries so I have no idea where I'm at with Boomsday but I would've been happy with Omega Defender or even Augmented Elekk. I still don't have those. I know they're an easy craft but still.

The Gold Spider Bomb was an easy disenchant for 100. I already had two and I don't care too much for gold cards just yet.

Sounds like you got good RNG OP! Grats! :D
2 epics and no legends, its good enough for me, also its free