Is arena better now?

Arena Discussion
I haven't played in months, is arena still okay?
Depends on who you ask.
Some people love it. Others hate it. Most are somewhere in between.

BTW, there is currently a special event in Arena that gives you double-class heroes; this event lasts for a few more days and then everything will be back to normal. (If you have an ongoing run when the event ends, it will be force-retired, you'll get the rewards for the number of wins you have, and you'll get a ticket for a new arena run. This is not guaranteed by any statement from Blizzard but it is to be expected based on past similar situations).
Nah. Same still old !@#$. Pull %^-* out of your own !@# from nowhere. And Bam Game changer. Do yourself a favor and bother playing and waste your time or money. I learned it the hard way. It's a F@g game.
It is better then the meta from a few months ago, but it is a very particular type of neutral stone meta. Where you shouldn't play around any card because they probably don't have that specific card (removal and class cards) so initiative is king. When they have those cards there is not much you can do. Worth a try to see if you like it at least, but I will say if you aren't playing towards this meta it is very unforgiving.
Its great for those people who just like complete RNG when it comes to their recreational time. If you love the fact that anyone with two digit IQ has equal chance of winning simply due to deck draw (which most people just use a program to pick the cards for them) and RNG draws, then you will love Hearthstone.. I mean Arena.
It's RNG garbage.

I only play when I get a free ticket/have some gold to spare while bored and I'm instantly reminded why I don't ever play that travesty of a game mode.
10/29/2018 01:06 AMPosted by Norridogg
Its great for those people who just like complete RNG when it comes to their recreational time. If you love the fact that anyone with two digit IQ has equal chance of winning simply due to deck draw (which most people just use a program to pick the cards for them) and RNG draws, then you will love Hearthstone.. I mean Arena.

How come many people can keep a very high win-average, then? If it was all RNG, then everyone should be close to three wins.
I don't want to get into the rng argument but everyone being around 3 wins is not how distribution works.

If a hundred people flip a coin ten times there will be quite a few above and below 50/50. do this experiment repeatedly and you will see some some people get consistently above and below 50/50. It is only over the extreme numbers (like 10,000 coin flips) that the shear size of the distribution virtually guarantees a 50/50 outcome (under 1%). In aggregate then our population will be at 50/50 while individuals will still have outliers.

So the total arena population may very well be at the 3 win 3 loss ratio while individuals are consistently well above or below. I agree that skill is a very large factor in arena but saying statistics guarantees an even distribution is just wrong.
Alot of RNG, hearthstone as usual
eh still sucks, uninstalled.