What Legendary LoA do you want for free on the 4th? (RESULTS)

Play Mode Discussion
I'd like Krag'wa the Shaman one as the freebie.

I want to avoid the Paladin Tiger one.
Hoping for a Mage legendary(would be the first i got for free from the class),i allways end up having to craft them anyway.
This line of thinking will undoubtedly set me up for disappointment.
No more Mage please. I ALWAYS get Mages. I do not play Mage.

Gimme Bwonsamdi.
I wanna build a Bwonsamdi, Keleseth, StM, 1-Drop Deck!
I'm hoping for warrior spirits and Loa. Boomsday I was really hoping for Myra's Unstable Element and I got it out of my 46 packs. The card didn't pan out but my luck was there.
Jan'alai or Bwonsamdi are my two top choices, but I'd be relatively happy with most of the loa. The only one I really don't want to receive is Gral.
What is this about free legendary? Is this troll or was this mentioned somewhere? Ive heard of a free pack but legendary??
Krag'wa or Warrior one (forgot name)
11/29/2018 08:33 AMPosted by RichSz
What is this about free legendary? Is this troll or was this mentioned somewhere? Ive heard of a free pack but legendary??

You get 6 free packs plus a free Loa and accompanying spirits on the 4th

So even if you have a limited card pool, you can still build a deck with a win condition. Assuming all Loas kind of count as a win condition.
Shirvallah for sure.
11/29/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Lykotic
Krag'wa or Warrior one (forgot name)

AKAAAAAAAAAAAALI!

Anyhows, Akali or Shirvallah for me :)
Shirvallah or Jan'alai,
By fire be purged!
what do you mean free?
11/29/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Soled
what do you mean free?

11/29/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Bootytime
11/29/2018 08:33 AMPosted by RichSz

You get 6 free packs plus a free Loa and accompanying spirits on the 4th

So even if you have a limited card pool, you can still build a deck with a win condition. Assuming all Loas kind of count as a win condition.
11/29/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Wardrum
Shirvallah for sure.

Yup.

All day.
Alkali or Jan'alai, for me.
11/29/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Gishgeron
11/29/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Wardrum
Shirvallah for sure.

Yup.

All day.
Light be with you, brother.
Jan'allei would be great (though I'm tempted to craft it in gold, so that might not be the best), but I wouldn't mind Akali, Shirvallah, Bwonsamdi, the Hunter's Lynx (I'm blanking on the name), or Kragwa. I really don't want to get Hir'eek, Gral, or Gonk (though Gonk wouldn't be the worst because, big dinosaurs).
I... don't want any, so unless I magically get halazzi (and only because I would like to make it work in a quest hunter), they will be auto-dusted for my plans of oondasta :eyes:
Halazzi or Jan'alai.