What Legendary LoA do you want for free on the 4th? (RESULTS)

Play Mode Discussion
I got Bwonsamdi, I wanted Jan'alai… but I suppose I can have some meme fun with Bwonsamdi!
Still cant belive it!!!

Free Legendary got me Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk(the card i wanted the most).

Out of 48 packs 3 legendarys , Bwonsamdi, the Dead(seems a fun card that i will use for sure) in the first 10 packs ,Hex Lord Malacrass(was going to craft this one has well) and Gonk, the Raptor(dont play Druid but at that point i was happy with whatever came my way).

By far the most luck i have ever had in hearthstone.
12/04/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Orion
Still cant belive it!!!

Out of 48 packs 3 legendarys , Bwonsamdi, the Dead(seems a fun card that i will use for sure) in the first 10 packs ,Hex Lord Malacrass(was going to craft this one has well) and Gonk, the Raptor(dont play Druid but at that point i was happy with whatever came my way).

Did you vote? I swear if you picked a team it just gave you the Loa you chose.
I got Bwosamdi and the priest spirit card.

In the packs I opened afterwards, I got Princess Talanji and many priests card.

I don't really play Priest, so I think I am going to learn to play that class.

Do you think decks that utilize these new legendaries will be very complicated for new priest player ?
12/04/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Kasz216
12/04/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Orion
Still cant belive it!!!

Did you vote? I swear if you picked a team it just gave you the Loa you chose.

Yes i did vote for mage( the dragon hawks ),no idea if that made a difference.
Wanted Jan'alai, got Jan'alai. I'm a happy camper, regardless of my unlucky pack opening.
Got the bat one...which is warlock apparently...not got a clue what to do with it...watch it gather dust I guess (quite possibly literally).
11/29/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Turo
No more Mage please. I ALWAYS get Mages. I do not play Mage.

Gimme Bwonsamdi.
I wanna build a Bwonsamdi, Keleseth, StM, 1-Drop Deck!

Well, i wanna Bwonsamdi, i got him... on my america-whizbang-account...
On my main account, i got mage. That god damn f*cking mage.

12/04/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Moonlotus
I got Bwonsamdi, I wanted Jan'alai… but I suppose I can have some meme fun with Bwonsamdi!

We need ways to exchange in Hs...

Got the bad one.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
11/29/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Marigold
I'm really hoping for Halazzi the Lynx. Failing that, I'd like Akali the Rhino or Hir'eek the Bat.

Well, my free Loa on launch day was Shirvallah the Tiger, and I am having an absolute blast with her. I love my Shirvallah deck and my Spirits of the Tiger.

But today ... today, I opened Akali the Rhino in a pack! I crafted two Spirits of the Rhino, and I'm still tweaking my Rush Warrior deck. Twice, I have managed to pull Akali onto the board with Oondasta, and that just feels great. :-)
I want alextraza or the beast, wait do they only giv u a loa from the newest set?? If yes, I’d hav the oondasta, I got Krag’wa on 4th it’s month, u guys seem to like him, is he good?? They gave me spirit of the frog and rain of toads too, r those confirmed or because I got a frog loa???