New Alternate Hero Ideas

Play Mode Discussion
Hey!

Anyone here got ideas for Heroes they'd like to see playable in Hearthstone?

For shaman I'm throwing in Earthen Ring Champion Magatha Grimtotem.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Magatha_Grimtotem

As for warrior I think it'd be awesome play Durotan's bad@$$ mate, Draka the She-Wolf.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Draka_(alternate_universe)

What do you guys think?
Honestly wouldn't mind having Vindicator Maraad or Yrel as a Paladin alternate hero.

Then again, they'd also make cool minions so it's whatevs.
Prepare to face the mighty Millhouse Manastorm!
I wanted Lord Godfrey for Warlock but eh...
Though i'd rather see new classes to be honest. I hope someday we'll get Monks & Chen as playable hero
11/29/2018 01:05 PMPosted by FruitsPunchS
Though i'd rather see new classes to be honest. I hope someday we'll get Monks & Chen as playable hero

I want Lord Godfrey for Rogue. :(

but yeah, I mean, Warlock are pretty known for using pistols.
A forsaken hero! I mean, not Sylvanus or anything else - just a classic ol' dead human, Myra Rotspring style. There's not even one in HotS. Why are the forsaken so... forsaken? =(

Yes. I vote for Myra Rotspring.
11/29/2018 01:17 PMPosted by OniEyes
11/29/2018 01:05 PMPosted by FruitsPunchS

Mmm true, I was thinking Godfrey in Shadowfang keep, but even there he's a mage ! Jeez ! Shut up lmao !
And then you remember that this is hearthstone and heroes here aren't made to look badass.

Sorry to pop the bubble.
Millhouse Manastorm, 5 cost neutral hero. Battlecry - All your 1 cost or greater cards in hand gain echo. Change the cost of 3 random spells in opponents library to 0. 4 armor

Hero power - Channel the Storm, 2 cost. Add a copy of a random card in opponents deck to your hand.
11/29/2018 02:03 PMPosted by FruitsPunchS
11/29/2018 01:17 PMPosted by OniEyes

Mmm true, I was thinking Godfrey in Shadowfang keep, but even there he's a mage ! Jeez ! Shut up lmao !

Yeah, doesn't really make sense either that's he is considered a mage there..

Closest thing to a class would probably be a Necromancer using guns.
Any Undead (perfer Female) for Priest

Tauren for Druid/Paladin

Female anything for Warrior

This will be semi redundant...but I want Grommash Hellscream untainted by Demon Blood for Warrior (my all-time,fav Warcraft character)
11/29/2018 03:17 PMPosted by NikkiWhat

Yeah, Draka is pretty much the ONLY female warrior in WoW with any actual story to her. I seriously couldn't find a single one other than her.
11/29/2018 04:49 PMPosted by SnowCrash
11/29/2018 03:17 PMPosted by NikkiWhat

Yeah, Draka is pretty much the ONLY female warrior in WoW with any actual story to her. I seriously couldn't find a single one other than her.

Uh. . . bump, I guess?

Anyway, thought I'd add to the conversation cause I've nothing better to do, plus its a topic I'm interested in. As for female warriors in WoW lore, there's Saurfang's niece, Thura, or Rastakhan's blade, Zolani (though they relatively just added the king himself, so . . . eh?). Of course, there's nothing wrong with creating a character exclusive to HS. Murgl, for example.

I would personally think that a tuskar hero for hunter would be freaking awesome!
Azshara and kaelthas i want shandris.