- Hexlord Malacrass
- War master Voone
- Captain Hooktusk
- Zentimo
- Hakkar the Soulflayer
- Zul’jin
- Wardruid Loti
- Halazi the Lynx

Pretty satisfy with the result, expecially Mojomaster, Zul'jin and Zentimo.
Shirvallah as free LoA, and Zuljin
210 packs...

i got super lucky

Free Legendary - Dragonhawk

OPENED
Bwomsamdi
Oondasta
Hexlord Crass
War Master
cral Shark
Theckal
Hooktusk
Jeklik
Shrivallah
Zentimo
Griftah
Zihi
Soulflayer (Golden)
Loti (Golden)
My guaranteed Loa way Gonk
In my packs I got Zul'jin and a
(Golden) Zentimo
free loa: akali
guaranteed legendary:jeklik
got gonk and kag'wa from packs and crafted bwonsamdi
I've opened 60 out of 100.

Got gonked on login.
Shaman Loa.
Zuljin
MojoMaster Zihi
The Priest chick

I said my opens were going to dictate my dust so Zuljin means a Subject 9 craft for me. Hooktusk would of dictated Green skin.
Zuljin kinda common here...

I got one too.
opened: Halazi and Hir'eek
Edit: Pack 26 Undatakah :D

Craft: Jan'alai

Random: I got a Corrupt Blood kill with a Hakkar summoned off Heavy Metal. Expansion is complete now for me.
I open 129 packs.

Got Bwonsamdi as my log-in Legendary.

From packs:
Hir'eek, the Bat (pack 9)
Akali, the Rhino (pack 38)
Golden Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk (pack 56)
Griftah (pack 65)
Da Undertakah (pack 88)
High Priestess Jeklik (pack 112)

Pull rate is slightly below average, but I'm pretty happy with my pulls. Bwonsamdi and Jan'alai were at the top of my wishlist, so they were great to get (especially Jan'alai as a golden). Akali and Da Undatakah are also quite nice.

I'll probably craft Hexlord and maybe Talanji at some point in the near future, then see what else I want to play with.
53 Packs
Halazzi, the Lynx
Captain Hooktusk / Golden
Krag'wa, the Frog / Golden
Hir'eek, the Bat
Mojomaster Zihi

None legendary which I got over 10 of is Blood Troll Sapper
130 Packs

Free Loa: Halazzi, the Lynx

Wardruid Loti
Princess Talanji
Hir'eek, the bat
Akali, the Rhino
Griftah
Da Undatakah
Oondasta
Freebie: Gonk'd.

Pack 3: Azali the Rhino.
Pack 9: Zul'Jin
Pack 37: Mojomaster Zihi
Pack 41: Oondasta
Pack 57: Bwonsamdi, The Dead
Pack 78: Halazzi, the Lynx

Notables:
-Two Immortal Prelates, and Untamed Beast Masters! My only pair of epics.
-12 Sightless Rangers...
-Completely missing Murloc Tastyfins and Soup Vendors for some reason.

You know, not an awful haul. I would've liked the Mage Loa, but I'll keep it on the to-craft list. I was a little peeved when Gonk was my freebie, but Zul'Jin and Oondasta showing up make up for it. Not only that, but Rastakhan only has 5 neutral Legendaries, and I managed to nab two of them, for whatever that's worth.

We'll see what happens from here on out. My pity timer is only on 1, so I think this is it for me. Would've liked to have more paired epics, but I have a little dust if I decide Masked Contender or something is worth having two of.
I can't remember them all, but I got 7 in total from 141 packs, including my free priest Loa on login.

Not a bad start
6 packs

I happened to get two legendary cards from classes I don't play so I crafted "Da Undatakah". Haven't had the chance to play it yet but looking forward to it.

Just so happens I got lucky on my birthday haha.
12/04/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Herodreamer
210 packs...

i got super lucky

Free Legendary - Dragonhawk

OPENED
Bwomsamdi
Oondasta
Hexlord Crass
War Master
cral Shark
Theckal
Hooktusk
Jeklik
Shrivallah
Zentimo
Griftah
Zihi
Soulflayer (Golden)
Loti (Golden)

Bruh opening 210 packs then saying you got lucky just don't mix xD. After they change the duplicate rate, your pretty much solid on getting at least 80% of the legendaries.
12/04/2018 09:38 PMPosted by Tman15tmb
6 packs

I happened to get two legendary cards from classes I don't play so I crafted "Da Undatakah". Haven't had the chance to play it yet but looking forward to it.

Imho best legendary. Works good in deathrattle decks.
Already tried him in wild shutter shami. Gain the deathrattle of sneeds and sylv and summon a board full of copies that had taunt, life seal, dive shield + opp spells cost +5 more mana. Was so fun. Its like you win without even going infinity shudderwock just from that value.
12/04/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Wickedlike
Bruh opening 210 packs then saying you got lucky just don't mix xD. After they change the duplicate rate, your pretty much solid on getting at least 80% of the legendaries.

Averaged 1 in 15 packs and got two Golden. feels pretty lucky to me

i've opened 200 packs during a few other expansions - and i never got more than 10 or 11.
12/04/2018 10:00 PMPosted by Wickedlike
12/04/2018 09:38 PMPosted by Tman15tmb
6 packs

Imho best legendary. Works good in deathrattle decks.
Already tried him in wild shutter shami. Gain the deathrattle of sneeds and sylv and summon a board full of copies that had taunt, life seal, dive shield + opp spells cost +5 more mana. Was so fun. Its like you win without even going infinity shudderwock just from that value.

Oondasta is the best legendary.
38 packs got just shirvalah...and rogue loa on login
Opend 67 Packs

Login: Akali

High Priest Thekal
Bwondsamdi
Krag'wa
Hooktusk

Very Happy about Krag'wa, i don´t play Rogue / Priest (i always get Priest Legendarys (Dragon Soul, Temporus, Benedictus)) and not much Warrior.

Still have over 2k Gold - not sure if i should dump the gold into Rumble or Classic (still lacking some staples) or save ...