Have wild players been experiencing a number of bots since xpac??

Play Mode Discussion
So, when the expansion hit, I made a mage legendary deck and included The Darkness because a Deathwing-Darkness Combo is pretty good. However, all of the matches i've played with this deck(about 12-20, it's because of unsatisfying wins that number got so high) I get behind on the board to a point where I SHOULD lose and then play The Darkness, this is when a usually quick opponent starts not doing anything and i get caught up and go several turns against an empty board, even milling themselves and burning cards, always basic cards too. Have anyone else been experiencing this?

After the game in which I posted this to reddit just now, I played another one and ended up playing against "fired up another match and playing against x0288oV" I never played The Darkness and got down to 12 health before i was able to stabilize and come back with a full board at which point a quick opponent stopped doing anything and disconnected.
Might as well be - Wild is so broken and dusgusting right now that bots have the same chance to win as any human would. It soooooo doesnt matter.
12/10/2018 08:07 PMPosted by TotalOrigin
So, when the expansion hit, I made a mage legendary deck and included The Darkness because a Deathwing-Darkness Combo is pretty good. However, all of the matches i've played with this deck(about 12-20, it's because of unsatisfying wins that number got so high) I get behind on the board to a point where I SHOULD lose and then play The Darkness, this is when a usually quick opponent starts not doing anything and i get caught up and go several turns against an empty board, even milling themselves and burning cards, always basic cards too. Have anyone else been experiencing this?

After the game in which I posted this to reddit just now, I played another one and ended up playing against "fired up another match and playing against x0288oV" I never played The Darkness and got down to 12 health before i was able to stabilize and come back with a full board at which point a quick opponent stopped doing anything and disconnected.

Yes, And I tought it was just weird luck to me. In the last days I've a ton of "players" with names made of random numbers and letters. All of them using only basic cards and playing in the most weird way
12/11/2018 04:14 AMPosted by Mikey
Might as well be - Wild is so broken and dusgusting right now that bots have the same chance to win as any human would. It soooooo doesnt matter.

Standard is garbage though, I'd rather have access to all cards, especially from The Grand Tournament over being limited in what cards I could use.
Every game Ive played in wild since the expansion has been against a bot. What's going on?
Same to me. 7 on 10 games are against bots in wild.
no
Yes. I have faced many, many bots, especially in casual. Standard casual as well. It's an epidemic.
EU here. Rank 5-1 bracket.. 0 bots
I never played against a bot, except the team 5 made enemys.
01/07/2019 01:19 AMPosted by Delfunk

It's impossible to run into bots in high ranks because no matter what Mikey says has anyone ever lost to a bot? I mean, of course there must be such people somewhere out there but I'm pretty sure that bots' win rates must be absolutely abysmal.

In casual you can run into them if your MMR is low and I suppose if you're really low rank you might run into them as well. But the idea of bots is to meet other bots in which case one wins. At least I think that's the idea because I can't see them being useful otherwise.
01/07/2019 05:46 AMPosted by Lemminkäinen
01/07/2019 01:19 AMPosted by Delfunk

It's impossible to run into bots in high ranks because no matter what Mikey says has anyone ever lost to a bot? I mean, of course there must be such people somewhere out there but I'm pretty sure that bots' win rates must be absolutely abysmal.

[/quote]
Haven't run into any bots on my main account. Seeing quit a few of them however on my mainly at rank 20 floor Whiz acct. Always the same randomly generated username with a mix of letters and numbers (AB75T46 for example) and running purely basic decks.
Not like Blizzard will get rid of their own bots that keep the game populated.
I don't see much else reason to even bot in this game, farm gold on a different account to sell it ? doesn't sound profitable.
I have not had any bots but basically you need almost 0 skill to win. Just copy a deck from the internet and you can get to at least rank 20.

My top decks can beat any pro's deck because they don't have any special card or skill that I don't have. It's mostly luck who wins.