Gift brawl is so much better this year

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Sacrifice/AoE warlock and not a single game has gone to turn 5. You lead with vamps, overwhelming, defile, whatever. You're drawing 2 gifts a turn, and when you're not, you're getting a gift+creature minimum. Plays better than mage imo.
Can confirm. Played Warlock and am lacking a bunch of the good cards (no Overwhelming, no Defile, etcetera) to the point I had to include crap like Stampeding Kimodo and I still won my first 3 games in a row.

1 tip to players: don't fill your hand too much. Had a Hunter who used that Lynx to fill up his hand, then ended his turn. Obviously I used this opportunity to Discover that special return 3 minions to hand card.
It was fun for about 30 minutes but then you retards ran to Hearthpwn to copy your retarded decks since not a single one of you have the brain capacity to tie your own shoes without drooling all over the laces first; like always. Then again, what should I expect from the so-called "players" of this downward spiraling game?
Those of you using your tier 1 decks to play this brawl, wow I am embarrassed for you. It isn't that kind of deal. Which is why you are losing to people not just using face decks. Laughably bad to watch you.
Sorry I don't go straight to websites and copy and paste my new flavor decks every day. I actually use my brain and try. No wonder this game is going downhill so bad. Might as well be playing against bots the way you people copy and paste your decks.
I used my brain real hard to craft this deck by filtering my cards to "destroy"

Easy science.

It's elementary, really.
12/27/2018 01:18 AMPosted by SLUG
I used my brain real hard to craft this deck by filtering my cards to "destroy"

Easy science.

It's elementary, really.

This. No netdeck needed for this brawl. I filtered on "swap".
12/26/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Headspin
Those of you using your tier 1 decks to play this brawl, wow I am embarrassed for you. It isn't that kind of deal. Which is why you are losing to people not just using face decks. Laughably bad to watch you.

Its not that hard to make a Grinch Warlock. You don't need to netdeck you can figure it out yourself easily by filtering any cards with "Destroy" in the text. Throw in the cards that flip stats and anything cheap to fill out the rest of the deck because with your Grinching you will almost always have a full hand and almost always have a way to kill a box or 2 every turn. If you want other classes you filter for Swap and/or Trigger and the decks pretty much build themselves.