Can we get an armor limit

Community Discussion
Historically in this game armor hasn't been a huge problem but in recent expansions it's been getting kind of ridiculous. It's extremely hard to fight Warriors and Druids when their armor 30 40 or even 50 you're pretty much having to kill them tube sometimes even 3 times.

And it might actually be fine still if the process of gaining armor had some sort of drawback but as it stands it's just a benefit of what is. 3 Mana draw card, 4 Mana recruit a minion gain Armour, 5 Mana get a five five and five armor these aren't drawbacks these are just benefits.

if a priest can't heal above 30 then why can a druid and Warrior go to 60 70
5mana 5/5 plus 5 armor is a dragon that needs another dragon in hand. Shield Block is a spell so it is only a one-time effect. and odd warriors give up a decent amount of their collection up since there are some good even cards they cant pick up. Also they can be countered heavily by other control/combo decks with either infinite value (dk rexxar for example), mechathun etc.

I myself as odd quest warrior have lost vs the infinite spell hunters i face in rank 7-6 when their zuljin prefers to target my minions or face instead of true random targets and end up facing 1-2 huffers + spells to my face . PS most of the time it was either a close game or almost certain win for me (like +20hp advantage on my side, 1-4 minions out, rag hero power)and I get bursted down plus board cleared for my side and filled for theirs. Just couldnt put out more pressure.

Especially vs t4 flanking strike into t5 baited arrow both spawning minions.
12/26/2018 03:43 PMPosted by jusho
Historically in this game armor hasn't been a huge problem but in recent expansions it's been getting kind of ridiculous. It's extremely hard to fight Warriors and Druids when their armor 30 40 or even 50 you're pretty much having to kill them tube sometimes even 3 times.

And it might actually be fine still if the process of gaining armor had some sort of drawback but as it stands it's just a benefit of what is. 3 Mana draw card, 4 Mana recruit a minion gain Armour, 5 Mana get a five five and five armor these aren't drawbacks these are just benefits.

if a priest can't heal above 30 then why can a druid and Warrior go to 60 70

You can play quest priest. Seance your hero and send it back into your deck x 2. I have rehealthed to 40 as many as 8 times. Classes whose design is to play to exhaustion (like warrior and rogue) stand no chance. Don't forget, you also have your 9 lifesteal taunt to throw in the mix.
we have alexx to help vs healing

maybe another dragon for armor could be useful
There needs to be caps on all sorts of mechanics
You shouldn't be able to go infinite, fill a board with 7 of the same legendary, reduce 6 mana cards to 0 mana, generate more than double mana in a turn, draw more than 10 cards in 1 turn, buff a minions to have stats 10x it's starting values, more than double you deck size , be able to deal more than 30 damage a turn with 1 card, etc.

But that can't happen cancerous "anything can happen" design mentality has gotten trampled by reasonable game design in an accounting department style effort to encourage troll decks that encourage people to buy as many packs as needed to make their own troll decks.