Welcome to Hunterstone.

Community Discussion
Blizzard nerfed almost all Hunter Counter, now we can expect a Hunter meta. ^^

To the nerfs itself.

The 2 Druid cards: Required, no comment here.

Chaingang: Good to nerf Shudderwock deck but kills other decks that struggle and already need a buff....I ask myself why they didnt simply nerf Shudderwock here?...Give the player 1600 Dust back, its Christmas Blizzard.

Level up: Good nerf...few months to late, but good.

Leeching poison: The nerf killed the best balanced deck in the game (at least at Standard), .....it was Tier 2/3, now its unplayable.
Again, why not nerf Kingsbane itself? give the player 1600 dust back when you make a deck type unplayable?...Shame on you here Blizzard.
OR
why not stop whining and deal with it?
It's not like the players actually own anything in this game anyway.
12/20/2018 02:57 AMPosted by RedSpade
OR
why not stop whining and deal with it?
It's not like the players actually own anything in this game anyway.

Lol, where do I whine?

Learn the difference between whining and critics....or is it in your oppinion not allowed to talk about Hearthstone cards and criticize some changes in the Hearthstone forums?
12/20/2018 02:37 AMPosted by CroDanZ
Leeching poison: The nerf killed the best balanced deck in the game (at least at Standard), .....it was Tier 2/3, now its unplayable.
Again, why not nerf Kingsbane itself? give the player 1600 dust back when you make a deck type unplayable?...Shame on you here Blizzard.

all i have to say is that there is STILL a combo in the game that lets you keep lifesteal in kingsbane. search for it and stop whining.
12/20/2018 04:18 AMPosted by Beliz
all i have to say is that there is STILL a combo in the game that lets you keep lifesteal in kingsbane. search for it and stop whining.

Maybe in Wild or as exploit but surely not in Standard or not buggy. ;)