No Card Pack this week again?

Tavern Brawl Discussion
I chose not to do the Brawl last week because it was a lame card back instead of a pack and apparently we have to now get the card back (sacrificing a week) until we are eligible for packs again. All I'm saying is it would have been nice to know your tactics last week. Blizz, ya got me good I guess. Merry Christmas ya scoundrels:P
I dont mind the card backs but give my pack too. I log on once a week to play the brawl and earn a pack not for crappy card backs.
I was curious about this, as I opted to intentionally not do the Brawl last week due to it simply giving a card back I had zero interest in. Today when I looked at the Brawl reward, I saw it wasn't a pack (as it was for my girlfriend who did do the Brawl last week), but was the same card back - again.

I completed the Brawl in the hopes that I would get a pack reward alongside the card back, but I did not receive one.

Am I going to miss out on a pack simply because I didn't want the card back? Missing out on one free pack isn't a big deal but.....is it flavor? I get punished during Christmas because I "turned down" someone's gift, when I had other places to be for family reasons and wasn't interested?

If so, that's pretty !@#$ty, just in context.

If this is the case, I would like to know why. That way, next year I'll be a good little boy and spend excruciating RNG for a reward I don't care for simply so I don't miss out on another.
12/26/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Singularity
I was curious about this, as I opted to intentionally not do the Brawl last week due to it simply giving a card back I had zero interest in. Today when I looked at the Brawl reward, I saw it wasn't a pack (as it was for my girlfriend who did do the Brawl last week), but was the same card back - again.

I completed the Brawl in the hopes that I would get a pack reward alongside the card back, but I did not receive one.

Am I going to miss out on a pack simply because I didn't want the card back? Missing out on one free pack isn't a big deal but.....is it flavor? I get punished during Christmas because I "turned down" someone's gift, when I had other places to be for family reasons and wasn't interested?

If so, that's pretty !@#$ty, just in context.

If this is the case, I would like to know why. That way, next year I'll be a good little boy and spend excruciating RNG for a reward I don't care for simply so I don't miss out on another.

If they done it the other way around people would whine how unfair it was that they couldn’t due the brawl due to Christmas stuff and they had now missed an unique card back....
So yeah in short, get over it people would have whined regardless what Blizzard did..
In the blog post announcing Winter Veil, they explained that the first week's Brawl would give the card back to everyone, while the second week's Brawl would give the card back to people who didn't have it yet, and a pack to those who had the card back already.