Another bad brawl

Tavern Brawl Discussion
As the title says. Another week of another bad brawl. Do y'all even test these brawls before you put them out? A few test games would have shown you how unfun this is.
Doesn't seem to bad for me. Got my card back on 2nd try. I stacked my deck with the highest costing cards. My lowest was a 5 cost card. No taunts, low attack, unplayable abilities, etc… On card select at the beginning of the game, I dumped any minion cards(you know those high costing cards) I had to get spells(hopefully). Then the decks switch, I draw low cost cards the opponent made his deck with... while the other player draws high cost minions. They usually have maybe 1-2 minion cards to play within 5 rounds while I have spells/playable minions in my draw. Round 5 they hit that swap card so fast to trade back decks and by then I usually have a jump and still have playable cards the rest of the game. They might not be the best cards post the swap, but I had 5 rounds to build. Imagine drawing 9-10 cast minions with 2 mana gems to work with.
12/22/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Wildlust
Doesn't seem to bad for me. Got my card back on 2nd try. I stacked my deck with the highest costing cards. My lowest was a 5 cost card. No taunts, low attack, unplayable abilities, etc… On card select at the beginning of the game, I dumped any minion cards(you know those high costing cards) I had to get spells(hopefully). Then the decks switch, I draw low cost cards the opponent made his deck with... while the other player draws high cost minions. They usually have maybe 1-2 minion cards to play within 5 rounds while I have spells/playable minions in my draw. Round 5 they hit that swap card so fast to trade back decks and by then I usually have a jump and still have playable cards the rest of the game. They might not be the best cards post the swap, but I had 5 rounds to build. Imagine drawing 9-10 cast minions with 2 mana gems to work with.

I tired all week and lost every single game. I tried different decks. Still lost. Tried different strats. Still lost. Brawls are fun until they offer something you can only get right then and make the matches totally rng based. I missed out on my careback because my rng luck was the worst Ive ever had in this game. Thanks to the devs who don't seem to think before doing much of anything. Thanks Blizz! F you too!
12/26/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Spudnuts
12/22/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Wildlust

I tired all week and lost every single game. I tried different decks. Still lost. Tried different strats. Still lost. Brawls are fun until they offer something you can only get right then and make the matches totally rng based. I missed out on my careback because my rng luck was the worst Ive ever had in this game. Thanks to the devs who don't seem to think before doing much of anything. Thanks Blizz! F

[quote="207694478725"]Doesn't seem to bad for me. Got my card back on 2nd try. I stacked my deck with the highest costing cards. My lowest was a 5 cost card. No taunts, low attack, unplayable abilities, etc… On card select at the beginning of the game, I dumped any minion cards(you know those high costing cards) I had to get spells(hopefully). Then the decks switch, I draw low cost cards the opponent made his deck with... while the other player draws high cost minions. They usually have maybe 1-2 minion cards to play within 5 rounds while I have spells/playable minions in my draw. Round 5 they hit that swap card so fast to trade back decks and by then I usually have a jump and still have playable cards the rest of the game. They might not be the best cards post the swap, but I had 5 rounds to build. Imagine drawing 9-10 cast minions with 2 mana gems to work with.

I tired all week and lost every single game. I tried different decks. Still lost. Tried different strats. Still lost. Brawls are fun until they offer something you can only get right then and make the matches totally rng based. I missed out on my careback because my rng luck was the worst Ive ever had in this game. Thanks to the devs who don't seem to think before doing much of anything. Thanks Blizz! F you too!

Dry your eyes snowflake the card back is offered again this week....

Anyway if you tried all week and didn’t win, maybe you should admit that the problem isn’t the brawl but just you who are beyond horrible at this game...
This brawl is literally one of the most skill based brawls ever to be made. Sorry you're bad. Practice and come back next year and enjoy the !@#$ out of it like most of us.
12/20/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Spudnuts
As the title says. Another week of another bad brawl. Do y'all even test these brawls before you put them out? A few test games would have shown you how unfun this is.

I quite enjoyed it. At the end of it I had 50 wins.