Salt thread

Play Mode Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Come here to vent your frustrating experiences with stupid lucky nonsense and the likes! Let it all out!

Here's my most recent infuriating experience:
Today i lost at 7 hp vs an even shaman with an empty board when i had lethal next turn. Why? Because he topdecked crackle, got the lucky roll of a spell damage totem from his hero power, then got max roll on the crackle. Seriously, what are the odds of that? He had 14 cards in his deck left (presumably 2 crackles so a 1/7 draw), a 1/4 chance for a totem, then a 1/4 max roll crackle. If that's not frustrating i don't know what is.
Yep, we definitely don't have enough salt threads on the forums..
@Jesse, please sticky this thread! Keep all the salt in one location ;)
01/01/2019 08:23 PMPosted by Tman15tmb

Eh, threads like this like this are far better than "blizz suck wtf HS is crap" posts.

There's nothing wrong with a good healthy vent from time to time, or a thread that openly admits to being a bit of honest saltiness. Share a few stories of bad luck with other players, a bit of community interaction, ease the frustration after a bit of tilt and laugh it off and see it's not so bad.

Sadly topics like this generally get downvoted or derailed and we're back to the same old hunter topics, "wtf HS" and whining about whiners.
Also known as a "hailfall" thread.
well it was either this or a nerf crackle thread....
Well, Yesterday I entered Arena.
Know what happen?
Game 1 : Normal Game. There is nothing too much. (i win)
Game 2 : 2 A warlock with 2 effing Oondasta on turn 9, THEN, A LICH KING, THAT WAS BEYOND BULL!@#$. I won with pure skill ezz (Jk, Shrink ray op).
Game 3 : I played argent squire on turn 1, my opponent coin a blood knight ;-)... 3 mana 6/6 on turn 2. Win thanks to a 5 mana 8/8 + Blessing of kings that was able to hit her face twice.
Game 4 : Our deck is basically the same, but he got the first turn, so... Yeah.
Game 5 : BUFFADIN IN ARENA, 3 MANA 5/12, AND MANY MORE. It was effing bs.
Game 6 : I just gave up.
"This is %^-*ing bull!@#$ dude"-Kripp
01/01/2019 09:14 PMPosted by HailFall
well it was either this or a nerf crackle thread....
This.

Honestly, a salt megathread sounds like a promotion of negativity on the surface, but likely would do wonders to reduce spam and "whine" posts once everyone knows they have a place to go an quickly dump their vitriolic anecdotes.

On topic: every time someone plays Carnivorous FREAKING Cube, an angel loses its wings. I hate that card and everything it stands for.
01/02/2019 12:24 PMPosted by Wardrum
...well it was either this or a nerf crackle thread....
This.

Honestly, a salt megathread sounds like a promotion of negativity on the surface, but likely would do wonders to reduce spam and "whine" posts once everyone knows they have a place to go an quickly dump their vitriolic anecdotes.

On topic: every time someone plays Carnivorous FREAKING Cube, an angel loses its wings. I hate that card and everything it stands for.

...well it was either this or a nerf crackle thread....
This.

I just cubed your post.
Wild mill rogue..

Enuff said

Edit: Salt thread!!!! Dont downvote me.. filthy Mill rogue!
Someone emoted at me and I had a mental breakdown.
I miss the original Adventures, the ones you could buy for $25 and get a pool of good cards guaranteed instead of RNG fiesta Adventure mode.
01/02/2019 01:32 PMPosted by Immortal

Violent video games where you murder each others minions with fire and swords and smash each others faces until one of them shatters and explodes...

Are meant to be enjoyed in PEACE
01/02/2019 01:59 PMPosted by Paf
01/02/2019 01:32 PMPosted by Immortal

Violent video games where you murder each others minions with fire and swords and smash each others faces until one of them shatters and explodes...

Are meant to be enjoyed in PEACE

You used capital letters. I am traumatized.
I saw a video about how blizzard is merged with activision and everyone else hates Blizzard now, so I hate Blizzard now!
Don't play this week's tavern brawl as Rogue. Unless you want a Priest playing Tess at you. And Seanceing it. And Seanceing it again.
1/7 1/4 1/4 = 1/132. In terms of rng this isn't that extraordinary.
In my last two losses on ladder I got taunt maul into taunt maul and my opponent's spiderbomb won a 1 in 7 to kill my 10/10 frostwolf warlord on a board full of 1/1s, and the very next game I drew baku into taunt maul into taunt maul again.

The last arena game I played I had a 72 point mage deck and went 1-3 to a shaman who had Grumble, zentimo, 4 lightning storms, spirit of the frog, the lich king, 8 tidal surges, 3 unstable evolutions, and 4 haunting visions, and krag'wa.
01/02/2019 12:41 PMPosted by Right
...This.

...This.

I just cubed your post.

Then I shall faceless manipulator it.
Rogue with no other cards in their hand topdecked a Shadow Word: Death right after I played Deathwing. -_-