I sold my car because of hunters

Play Mode Discussion
so i could buy 1000 packs and i lost my girlfriend and job because of it, but MAN i got so fed up by getting shrekt by all the hunters, and my mental health is more important than some silly car, but now i have to walk like a peasant -_-

Kinda miss my gf tho, but destroying hunters with my wallet deck helps with the pain of lost loved ones :(

No game has ever affected me like this, and i've only been playing for almost 2 months, mabye i should just quit before i prostitute myself for cards or something.... BUT those darn hunters, i'll do anything to make those players suffer, even if it means that i'll have to suffer as well, because i can take it!
Perfectly reasonable.
It takes 1,000 packs to make a 6k dust deck?

News to me.
01/03/2019 01:15 PMPosted by Delfunk
I hit my lil toe against the stairs today...

That shįt really hurted man.. you know that pain that runs tru your whole body... you want to scream out loud but you dont.. because you're a dude with brass bålls.. so you keep the hurt inside.. trying to downtone the agony... crying inside... then my kid ask me.. are you alright daddy.. and i look at him straight with a poker face..

Yeah doesnt rly hurt.. i am ok..

Then go upstairs and cry in the bathroom looking at my small toe.. poor lil fello all messed up and bleeding.. fml

I remember dropping a fork on my toe, but I had my sock on and didn't know the damage it did till the pain kept lingering and I decided to check it.

It cracked a portion of the toe nail and I had to peel it off after a couple weeks of letting it regrow.

This thread will be now about toe nail injuries.
01/03/2019 01:01 PMPosted by Terimac
BUT those darn hunters, i'll do anything to make those players suffer

Most will probably just quit the game after the hunter nerf.

"I have to actually play this game now? Why? I used to be rank 5 and now I can't even make it to rank 15. I quit!"
so i could buy 1000 packs and i lost my girlfriend and job because of it, but MAN i got so fed up by getting shrekt by all the hunters, and my mental health is more important than some silly car, but now i have to walk like a peasant -_-

Kinda miss my gf tho, but destroying hunters with my wallet deck helps with the pain of lost loved ones :(

No game has ever affected me like this, and i've only been playing for almost 2 months, mabye i should just quit before i prostitute myself for cards or something.... BUT those darn hunters, i'll do anything to make those players suffer, even if it means that i'll have to suffer as well, because i can take it!

You may have a gambling problem when... (see above)
[quote="207691779612"]

This thread will be now about toe nail injuries.

Finger nail story here, recently i cut my finger near the top of the nail with a saw. The skin healed but the cuts in the nail stayed and kept growing downward as my nail grew.
Now the crack in my nail grew as well and I'm going to be faced with a tough decision here soon. Break of the rest of the cracked nail and be missing the tip of my fingernail, or be super careful with my finger and barely use it so I dont crack it anymore.
OP bless you mate ! you made my day big time :)
Epic thread
Shoulda sold your GF instead, you could have bought more packs and still kept the car.
01/03/2019 06:06 PMPosted by Haunter187
Shoulda sold your GF instead, you could have bought more packs and still kept the car.

Because girls are property that can be bought and sold?
01/03/2019 01:17 PMPosted by Wardrum
It takes 1,000 packs to make a 6k dust deck?

News to me.

I mean he has to have his decks be full golden. Gotta look good right?
I was really energetically biting into some delicious peppermint candy when suddenly I accidentally bit my lip.

Oh my god man, it hurt me so much.

I had to feel around the inflamed bulge I had created for a bit which became a short term reminder of my own stupidity.

Oh well, life goes on.
01/03/2019 01:19 PMPosted by Aurelie
BUT those darn hunters, i'll do anything to make those players suffer

Most will probably just quit the game after the hunter nerf.

"I have to actually play this game now? Why? I used to be rank 5 and now I can't even make it to rank 15. I quit!"

Only 30%

http://metastats.net/classes/

Its RNG is Amazeballs

https://imgur.com/a/uwtxxru
same
That welfare wagon you were rolling around in probably wouldn’t have passed state inspection anyway. If your car is only worth 1,000 HS packs I’d say stop playing video games altogether and get your life in order.
01/03/2019 06:09 PMPosted by Gwyneth
01/03/2019 06:06 PMPosted by Haunter187

Because girls are property that can be bought and sold?

holla holla get dolla
Why all the downvotes? This thread is gold.
1/10
1 point for trying so hard.
i feel u man, even we poor midrange hunters are getting frustrated with spell/secret hunters.