Zul'jin overpowered

Play Mode Discussion
Its honestly a combination of having to deal with him and rexxar.

1 hero per deck should be easy enough to implement.
Honestly after Hots and the worst possible expansion for WoW i had hopes that at least Rastakhan Rumble would be worthwhile , Zul'jin completely destroys control decks , grats of managing to f@ck this game up too , keep it up , your dream of mobile gamers will come true as it will the only audience playing your "games".
Bump.
02/19/2019 03:26 PMPosted by Гуди
Bump.

So far i haven't gotten bad games vs zul'jin but damn last game i had a spell hunter.
He played zul'jin when i was at 25 hp.
Got to my side then 2 kill commands in my face and two huffers with 2 attack buff while having the 3 mana weapon. I mean that was some bull!@#$ right there perfect lethal. he was losing board and had like 8 hp. If he didn't play zul'jin and killed me he would have lost..
5 armor is 1 mana.
New power is 2 mana.
3 secrets is 6 mana.
At least one huffer or Leoc is 3 mana.
Greater spell stone is 12/12 stats but at least 6 mana.
Any other random cards here or there amount conservatively to 3 mana.

20 mana 10. Everyone knows the cheating that much value breaks the game.
02/24/2019 12:09 PMPosted by Nightmare
5 armor is 1 mana.
New power is 2 mana.
3 secrets is 6 mana.

Dragoncaller Allana is 33/33 in stats, such cheating!

Cthun is a 25/25 that deals 25 damage to the enemy, tons of cheating!

Lynessa Sunsorrow is a 20 hp minion with divine shield that summons two 2/6s when it dies AND draws 2 cards, OH THE CHEATMANIA.

Shudderwock!

Or could it be that these cards are the big payoff for doing certain specific actions throughout the game and operate on different rules when it comes to card value.
12/05/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Aurelie
12/05/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Crazyman666
Zuljin is not that op. It's a big tempo play. But not much value after.

10 mana for 5 armor, 4 to 5 secrets, spellstone, summon companion, to my sides. You have a 68% winrate chance when pulling this card (hsreplay).

It's not just OP, it's more OP than machine gun raza priest.

Except if your deck has board clears it's essentially a dead card or won't get them any further than their regular hero power was. Rexxar is vastly more game changing. Raza Priest was good regardless of the deck you played in its time in standard.
02/24/2019 07:42 PMPosted by Dallaen
12/05/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Aurelie

10 mana for 5 armor, 4 to 5 secrets, spellstone, summon companion, to my sides. You have a 68% winrate chance when pulling this card (hsreplay).

It's not just OP, it's more OP than machine gun raza priest.

Except if your deck has board clears it's essentially a dead card or won't get them any further than their regular hero power was. Rexxar is vastly more game changing. Raza Priest was good regardless of the deck you played in its time in standard.

How many clears to wip 2 gss plus Zuljiins plus any other push the hunter makes? There are only two classes with that type of clear.
02/24/2019 01:24 PMPosted by NerevarAgain
02/24/2019 12:09 PMPosted by Nightmare
5 armor is 1 mana.
New power is 2 mana.
3 secrets is 6 mana.

Lynessa Sunsorrow is a 20 hp minion with divine shield that summons two 2/6s when it dies AND draws 2 cards, OH THE CHEATMANIA.

Shudderwock!

Or could it be that these cards are the big payoff for doing certain specific actions throughout the game and operate on different rules when it comes to card value.

Except many of your aforementioned cards require trash cards played in advance. Hunter spells and gss aren’t trash. Gss has already been nerfed once and it’s still a good card after.
I think at this stage we can't really compare new heroes to DK's as DK's rotate soon.

We need to be thinking about what the Meta will look like after. Take Zuljin as Hunters only Hero, it's pretty strong but not OP

It is nowhere near OP unless it rolls well, and with spellstones going in a month, i'ts only going to roll secrets and 2 animal companions, plus a couple of other potential spells.

Nothing that can't be dealt with if you know what's coming.
02/25/2019 07:27 AMPosted by Nightmare
02/24/2019 01:24 PMPosted by NerevarAgain

Shudderwock!

Except many of your aforementioned cards require trash cards played in advance. Hunter spells and gss aren’t trash. Gss has already been nerfed once and it’s still a good card after.

Requires trash cards? Oh no, someone is forcing my control mage to run garbage cards like flamestrike and blizzard. And the DK paladins are so sad that they have to run spikeridged steed.