No Secret Hunter?

Arena Discussion
This must be part of the new thing that Blizz is doing... or is this a regular thing I've been spared from every other hunter I've ever ran through Arena?

With this latest xpac, I actually drafted a hunter deck with no secrets (even though I chose the "summon XX 3/3 wolves, upgrade with a secret" card early in my draft).

I didn't not want any secrets, I just wasn't offered a SINGLE secret. Did they change that from being one of the majority of spells in the hunter arsenal this xpac? Hell, I would've taken the "secret cache" secret!

Anyone else ever see a draft where one of the most common types of cards wasn't offered?
This is not a suprise and should be conisdered teh normal.

Every time I get the stones I get to pick either one or two secrets, or after I get no secrets teh entire draft, I get the stone later... always make me laughing

Yet I;ll get destroy but hunter that play coin secret, secret, then spellstone on 5. YEah OK BRO GOOD ONE

HUHUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
12/07/2018 08:46 PMPosted by l4ndm1n3
This is not a suprise and should be conisdered teh normal.

Every time I get the stones I get to pick either one or two secrets, or after I get no secrets teh entire draft, I get the stone later... always make me laughing

Yet I;ll get destroy but hunter that play coin secret, secret, then spellstone on 5. YEah OK BRO GOOD ONE

HUHUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Exactly. And the same happens with the warrior spellstone.
My ranking for likelihood of drafting spellstone and drafting/achieving synergy:
Warrior
Hunter
Warlock
Druid
Mage
Rogue
Shaman
Priest
Paladin

Power order is roughly the same with warrior moving down a couple slots.