Returns & Exchanges: You can use Whizbang?

Tavern Brawl Discussion
And then you're at 30 hp while your deck is not random.

Is this intentional?
Tested this, and can confirm this is true.
Tested this, can confirm. Had no idea it was going to break the game like that. Mostly did it cause I didn't want to bother wrapping my brain around it.
Even with that, Whizbang isn't the best choice. I built a Hunter deck full of either horrible (Goblin Bomb without buffers or destroyers or anything, Ornate Tortoise since its Battlecry helps me win 2 or 3 turns sooner, etcetera) or 5+ mana cards, so my opponent has nothing but their starting hand and Spells to play for 5 turns. In the meantime I use my Hero Power as much as possible as well as my opponent's cards of course, eventually winning that way. I mulligan for as many Spells as possible or Clockwork Automaton.
Yes it works. On the plus side, you start with 30 health. However, not all decks are good so....
12/19/2018 12:03 PMPosted by AlphaLackey
Tested this, can confirm. Had no idea it was going to break the game like that. Mostly did it cause I didn't want to bother wrapping my brain around it.

i basically did the same thing. i started using whizbang as a "test the waters" card for tavern brawls i dont recognize.. sort of a way to learn the rules before putting thought into my decks. took me two games to realize whizbang gave extra hp.. honestly dont think this is intentional as the extra hp kinda feels like cheating
Don't think is cheating, but I think it's exploiting the tavern. GGs gotta go back to lose to that deck again.
And... Whizbang has been banned from the Brawl. :)