I know you re all mad at druid and all...

Play Mode Discussion
But this is inappropriate. No class should suffer from what happened to druid last night.

Btw Blizz forums started suspending accounts of those who are against the recent nerfs.
Common jesse. Suspend me too.
12/20/2018 04:13 AMPosted by SneakyTurtle

Btw Blizz forums started suspending accounts of those who are against the recent nerfs.

Don't believe you. From what I know they don't even look in these forums apart from making sure that people use appropriate language.
I created a topic to discuss Hunter and after posting it, it didn't appear. What the hell? It didn't have foul language or anything.
Druid wasn't even a problem with RR making the game Hunterstone even before the nerfs.

Like I get that Druid is supposed to the bogeyman of Hearthstone, but this nerf isn't going to solve the problem of every Druid deck using the same shell.
95% of most druid decks has the same cards only 5% is combo. Well.
No. They haven't.

Lie more.
Well is it me or did they just make the legendary card mojo master zihi *almost* pointless? I mean sure an aggro deck I suppose *could* use it against big minion decks, but most in this age of hearthstone have ways to cheat out big minions on turn 5 and 6 anyway, sooo how's this not going to make a brand new legendary pointless?

I kind of feel like the right hand is not talking to the left over there with HS devs. Either that or they just don't understand what poor choices they are making. The only change I am happy about is finally nerfing odd paladin. FINALLY! (more than 6 months too late *grumble*)
Check the other sub forums. That happened to me once and I thought it was deleted but it got moved to another sub forum because of the text referencing a bug.

12/20/2018 04:23 AMPosted by Lanko
I created a topic to discuss Hunter and after posting it, it didn't appear. What the hell? It didn't have foul language or anything.
12/20/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Siperos
No. They haven't.

Lie more.

Cause i have serius reasons of lying.... Im just an old mean person....

I already know of 2 accounts that got suspended last night and one of them just used one kinda innapropriate word. The word was ''sh%^£heads''. Wow arent you shocked or what?????

Its not like 24/7 this forums uses a lot harsh/trash language than that but blizz decides to ban accounts from the forums just yesterday. How original.....
.....i really hope next forums have a real ignore list

on another forum when you ignore someone their threads get hidden too not just their posts
Hunter should get nerfs if it continues to be too dominant.

However Druid rrreally had it coming. It was about time.
Blizz did say they have their eye set on druid's ramp as a possible nerf in the past. I forgot when. Maybe it was in KotFT or KnC, don't think it was further than that. It's similar to Mana Wyrm nerf. They may have thought about this for some time. You may argue about the timing, but it's not something completely out of the blue nerf. But no, I don't think even timing was that off. Just between Mana Wyrm nerf and FWA nerf, but more towards FWA nerf in terms of appropriate timing.

(just noticed xfoobs already mentioned Mana Wyrm and FWA nerf in conjunction with this nerf in other thread : / )
I actually didnt ind the ramping as much as I hated Spreading Plague and naturalize. The reason is that they were able to ramp with NO begative effects or concerns. A thick taunt wall with two copies of premium removal(that often milled your hand too) along with two swipes. It wasnt the best AoE but it was enough.

Perhaps Plague, naturalize or Ultimate infestation were the right cards to actually nerf here?
Yes the actual problem was that UI was way too effective at refilling the hand post ramp. They should have dialed it down to draw 3.
Maybe I'm bias as a Druid main but i don't think Druids needed a nerf .. at all.

I mean on the long run bla bla bla why not but at this exact time of the meta druids were pretty balanced.
People saying beh don't worry people will explore and figure out NEW decks !
Yeah good luck with that, why didnt those decks got discovered in the first place if they silently exists. It s just gonna be lesser good decks that ofc will be able to win some games but I dont have many hopes for Druids until next expension. Almost all of their archetypes were using ramp mechanic , even token druid does.
Common jesse. Suspend me too.

Yeah...this is just incorrect. Not sure where you came up with this.

The first 2 pages are full of people for and against. If someone is suspended, it is due to the delivery, not the context. There is a big difference between:

"OMG !@#!%$ BLIZZARD !@#$!@$%! AND YOU'RE ALL STUPID"

and

"I really don't think this is a fair nerf. Here are my reasons why..."

Doesn't matter the context or opinion. If you come in cussing, dropping insults and attacking anyone, you're probably gonna end up suspended.

12/20/2018 04:23 AMPosted by Lanko

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20765496440#post-2

12/20/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Kiltedbear
Check the other sub forums. That happened to me once and I thought it was deleted but it got moved to another sub forum because of the text referencing a bug.

Great suggestion as well.