Tree's of Heathstone as it own Type

Play Mode Discussion
https://youtu.be/3sdJpbrjTU4

So I made a Video to show how much change can be done to bring in more synergistic cards.

Changes I recommend
Dendrologist - Battlecry: If you control a Tree, Discover a spell.
Mulchmuncher - Rush. Costs (1) less for each friendly Tree that died this game.
Treespeaker - Transform your Saplings,Woodchips,Treants into 5/5 Ancients.

List of cards that can be Tree (I might be missing some and a few I think would be under this catagory).

Woodchip
Sapling
Splitting Sapling
Treants
Mana Treant
Greed Sprite
Ancient
Ancient of Blossom
Ancient of Lore
Ancient of War
Forbidden Ancient
Ironbark Golem
Ironbark Protector
Rotten Applebaum
Splitting Festeroot
Splintergraft
Ixlid, Fungal Lord (Look like a Swamp Ancient)
Loatheb (Look like a Swamp Ancient)
Fen Creeper (Look like a Swamp Ancient)
Bog Creeper (Look like a Swamp Ancient)

These are some Examples of Cards that can be "Tree" and help push this into synergy Decks, to be seen in play help improve old and future decks down the road.

Give proper Feedback or other options , I been saying this for Awhile now, and way before the Wild Growth Nerf. So don't think this is just cause of the Wild Growth Nerf.

If a blizzard Staff see this, I want to know why you haven't done this before, or was this a thought but scare of introducing a new "Type"?
I should maybe also say the video is the longer Version of this text, as this is a more of compress of the video.
Make like a tree and get outta here with this post.
It would be nice if "Treant" was added to the pool of tribes. We do have a lot of trees.
12/25/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Urza
Make like a tree and get outta here with this post.

Tree's Don't move, they kinda root themselves down and embraces their life whever they are planted, so your joke wasn't very well Executed.

12/25/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Sabaku
It would be nice if "Treant" was added to the pool of tribes. We do have a lot of trees.

I listed all the possible Tree's and in Warcraft there are tons of Unique Tree people in the game, I think people might not know this but they did add the Beast type to Druids shape shift long ago to "embrace" the wild side more, and Druid's do become Treants/Ancients.

Fun fact in Warcraft there is the normal Ancients that are the Druid normal stuff, but there also a "other" type know as Draenor Ancient Where there is tons of Unique Ancients to list a few of them.

Autuk the Ancient
Birchus
Bramblefell
Char the Burning
Depthroot
Eldermoss
Fangraal <Alliance Guardian>
Felbark
Fossilwood the Petrified
Gnarlroot
Hanuk the Ancient
Kuruk the Ancient
Loruk the Ancient
Mosswood the Ancient
Sappy
Shadowbark
Swarmleaf <Keeper of the Hive>
Treebole
Witherbark
Yggdrel
The trees of Warcraft don't get enough love!

There's purple trees and red trees. Trees of all sorts and for every whimsy!
A living breathing tree here is no exaggeration. The trees can walk on their own without limitation.
With the cast of a spell they can rampage and roar. Although never quite knowing exactly what for.
They can train troops and often act as a shelter, even coming to your defense while enemies swelter.

The Saplings are sprites ever so clever, be careful because to take on many is quite an endeavor.
The Treants are fabled to be quite ferocious, better not to tick one off if you want to live another moment.
The wise Ancients are even more impressive yet, they can live for thousands of years and that's not a stretch.
The World Trees, the biggest and baddest of all, with a slight gesture can cause entire armies to fall!

So now you are wondering should "tree" be a tribe on its own? It would be, but the name just sounds lame in hearthstone.
12/25/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Maitreya
The trees of Warcraft don't get enough love!

There's purple trees and red trees. Trees of all sorts and for every whimsy!
A living breathing tree here is no exaggeration. The trees can walk on their own without limitation.
With the cast of a spell they can rampage and roar. Although never quite knowing exactly what for.
They can train troops and often act as a shelter, even coming to your defense while enemies swelter.

The Saplings are sprites ever so clever, be careful because to take on many is quite an endeavor.
The Treants are fabled to be quite ferocious, better not to tick one off if you want to live another moment.
The wise Ancients are even more impressive yet, they can live for thousands of years and that's not a stretch.
The World Trees, the biggest and baddest of all, with a slight gesture can cause entire armies to fall!

So now you are wondering should "tree" be a tribe on its own? It would be, but the name just sounds lame in hearthstone.

Hearthstone is about Warcraft, so even it sounds lame, it just representing Warcraft and it's lore to some degree which isn't lame or dumb, it's might even let people who might not play the warcraft games look more into the lore and etc.

But if they don't wish to name it Tree it can be Label as "Nature" as we do know they serve the Nature, and most of them do work with Druid for Nature Balances in General. Butthe problem labeling it as Nature it would be basically Elemental/Beast also as those help define Nature also, Which why I would say something like "Trees" as they always have "Tree likeness" weither it sprites or the Treants/Ancients themself.

We Also know Druid can shape shift into Treants which is why it wouldn't be a bad ideal to have Druids more focus on this since they do love making 'tokens' Treants mainly with Druids only.
Make like tree and get out of here is from back to the future. Biff says it
12/26/2018 02:47 AMPosted by Urza

Ye and Biff wasn't the Smartest to use the Pun correctly, for you to use it in this case also means you aren't being the smartest also. But the Tree's of WoW should be a Thing and they are hurting cards that might never see play cause of the ideal as times go on, better cards will fill the same slot and leave other cards never touched again.
12/26/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Deathy

Ye and Biff wasn't the Smartest to use the Pun correctly, for you to use it in this case also means you aren't being the smartest also. But the Tree's of WoW should be a Thing and they are hurting cards that might never see play cause of the ideal as times go on, better cards will fill the same slot and leave other cards never touched again.

Dude lighten up. Its a famous movie and a great line because of how its so misused by Biff but he thinks its the right way to use it. Not that many tree posts so it was perfect time.
12/26/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Urza

Dude lighten up. Its a famous movie and a great line because of how its so misused by Biff but he thinks its the right way to use it. Not that many tree posts so it was perfect time.

Don't me Rustle my Leaves and show you the power of this stick.

Lighten up, Francis.

I've also thought that the treefolk in hearthstone should be updated to the Treant tribe but thinking about it more, perhaps they considered doing that and decided not to on purpose due to balance concerns or just as a design decision to not have the expectation that this is going to be a tribe that gets pushed like murlocs/pirates often are.
12/27/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Shmorrior

Lighten up, Francis.

I've also thought that the treefolk in hearthstone should be updated to the Treant tribe but thinking about it more, perhaps they considered doing that and decided not to on purpose due to balance concerns or just as a design decision to not have the expectation that this is going to be a tribe that gets pushed like murlocs/pirates often are.

Hardly would be broken considering how little there is ever in Stander and most of the cards wouldn't break the class at all, I already ran possible cards you'll want to run in a Tree type deck outside the tokens and it a nice blend, and for what it worth, what it worth, they can do something like "regrowth" for like Trees to summon a dead guy, if anything instead of always having a "token Treant deck" that is EASILY counter by everything even if you run all treant token , it so easy to count the tokens, it'll give some cards like Snipe uses outside of generally token swarm, and give chances to work something with the lore.

Literally the best "Treant" Deck is pretty much all Treant summon spells with a few minions to buff, and look how many cards easily kill or wipe 2/2's , having some mix up would be nice for the Treant archetype since they keep pushing cards among this, every Expansion it'll have more merit then relying on a "wisp and soul of the forest" to actually have a army of Treants that are easily wiped by EVERY class.

Give me a Example on how it would be over power, and we'll judge it off other decks that run same types, cause Buff Murloc's with Shamen, Pally as a Example wasn't broken at all, and had counter, and some Classes can get card to counter "Treants" like the Woodcutter axe doing bonus damage to Treants for Warrior, Mage has a Secret that burn token summon like "landscaping" and etc, adding some counter to all the other deck also that run token generation , but Druid is being pushed always to have "tokens" to be apart their kid that are weak in stale meta and easily counter where you need trick them to avoid them, then buff them for a surprise attack, rather then waiting till they are threats to treating them as threats and useful in other decks, not "oh now they are a threat let kill them now" cause how little removal they'll use on weak Tokens.