Can i request something blizzard?

Play Mode Discussion
It’s not a big change but can we increase gold from quests? Not by a lot like maybe 10 or 20 because newer players or f2p simply can’t keep up with the meta and we can’t get past rank 20 before it’s all just meta decks. Or at the very least increase arcane dust amount. So blizzard please help us
I agree with you. I actually was thinking about getting 5 gold for each victory.
It is better to get a reward for every victory. It is not a big increase and this way every victory really matters and makes you feel better. I usually stop playing when i see i need two more victories to get the miserable amount of 10 gold.
About as much chance as playing for an hour and not seeing a spell hunter
12/16/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Pipotchi
About as much chance as playing for an hour and not seeing a spell hunter

Easy, just play ice cream shaman
Daily quests amounts of 50-60 should stay the same
10 gold per 3 wins should stay the same

A monthly win Quest should be introduced.
It doesn’t take a quest slot up. It’s just a running total that you can check in your quest log.(similar to checking how many of your 5 monthly wins to get the chest is)

The Quest reward would be 200 gold for 50 wins in the month.

Break it up into 4 parts to keep players incentivised to play all month. Keeping the reward at the end. Example:

Week 1- 15 wins 100 gold
Week 2- 15 wins 100 gold
Week 3- 15 wins 100 gold
Week 4- 15 wins 100 gold
50 Wins in the month- 200 gold

If you complete the monthly quest in the first week that’s fine. You receive 300 gold for your trouble. While if you want to keep grinding wins and gold your more than able to in the next 3 weeks.

Essentially if your playing enough to get 60 wins a month you get 600 gold a month for your trouble and time. Ontop of your daily quests etc.

This would incentive players to keep playing all month. It would make me want to hope on and play because there’s progression and something to work for if you don’t want to grind ranks out. Or if you do theres even more incentive to keep playing.
Newer players get more gold to use on packs to largen their collection

There isn’t really any downside to having it besides that casual would be even less casual. TBH players who think casual is just for memes are hoping for way too much so I personally wouldn’t have a problem.

I just want more to work for in the game. More reason to hop on and go ok I can work on this at the moment. Golden portraits once finished leave you with nothing to work for at all and that needs to change. Everything in the last year has been to make the newer players happy.
Give us veteran players something to smile about ay ;) we here too.

What do you guys think?
I'd like to see what increasing common dust value would do.

Legends and epics dust for 1/4 of their crafting value. What if commons dusted for 10 dust and rares dusted for 25 dust? It doesn't sound like a lot, but given that these are the bulk of what you are opening and by far the bulk of what you are dusting, that's a pretty hefty increase to dust income.
No, they don't want f2p players getting too many packs everyday without spending money. That's why it's capped at 100/day for beating players. Spend money and do arena and you can get unlimited gold/packs all day long.

Same reason dusting cards barely gives any of the normal value back, forcing ppl to spend money. Why they're games are dying off.
Why they're games are dying off.

Ouch! My brain!
12/16/2018 06:43 PMPosted by RogueToad
Why they're games are dying off.

Ouch! My brain!

There needs to be a their/they're class because high school English isn't cutting it.
12/16/2018 06:43 PMPosted by RogueToad

Ouch! My brain!

There needs to be a their/they're class because high school English isn't cutting it.
It's still nowhere near as bad as would of instead of would've.

I die inside a little every time I see that one.
Or print some good common and rare cards.
12/17/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Pilnystudent
Or print some good common and rare cards.

Believe it or not, most of the good cards played are commons and rares. Even if a deck is build around a combo of legendary cards, it wouldn't survive long enough to pull off the combo without the commons and rares.

Keleseth is powerful. Keleseth followed by Shadowstep x2 is OP. Shadowstep is a common card.
Good luck pulling off a Shudderwock otk without Chain Gnag, which is a rare.
The heal zoo combo is all commons and rares.
Devilsaur egg is a rare.

Take a look at any and all of your decks. You'll notice that at least half the commons and rares are absolutely crucial to your deck functioning.

Likewise. I never understood where people pulled that one from.

I thought we were talking about gold,quests, cards but nope we are talking about grammar lol.