"Still no updates on tyrande" it has been YEARS

Play Mode Discussion
12/31/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Bowser
US, Germany, England, France, Austria and Canada (exc. Quebec) were the only countries eligible iirc/

No, sorry bud, but this was an absolute region locked promotion. Maybe do a bit of research before posting on the topic 'cos you clearly have very little knowledge regarding it!

ONLY 6 COUNTRIES WERE ELIGIBLE AT THE TIME, that is a fact! Continents are irrelevant when you need do reside in one of those 6 countries to claim.

This is a topic you really dont wanna screw with me on 'cos I have more knowledge on it than you do!

YOU COULD NOT CLAIM UNLESS YOU LIVED IN 1 of 6 COUNTRIES, PERIOD! THAT IS FACT!!!!
No, it was a Twitch Prime promotion. Simple as that (nuance/meaning is completely different). The same Twitch Prime promotion that had golden Classic pack, card backs, certain expansion card packs as a perk. Say those are a region locked promotion, why don't you? People made a big deal out of Tyrande skin (that is where Blizz PR team failed. they didn't expect simple promotional skin will incur this much backlash. same with Diablo Immortal really. they failed to guess what average Diablo fans wanted. no insidious intention behind it). That is why they expand the promotion to different regions, just like Yong Woo said they will. You're only stating what I already know.

Again, there is a thread for this. This isn't the one.
12/31/2018 10:26 PMPosted by sky3union
US, Germany, England, France, Austria and Canada (exc. Quebec) were the only countries eligible iirc/

No, sorry bud, but this was an absolute region locked promotion. Maybe do a bit of research before posting on the topic 'cos you clearly have very little knowledge regarding it!

ONLY 6 COUNTRIES WERE ELIGIBLE AT THE TIME, that is a fact! Continents are irrelevant when you need do reside in one of those 6 countries to claim.

This is a topic you really dont wanna screw with me on 'cos I have more knowledge on it than you do!

YOU COULD NOT CLAIM UNLESS YOU LIVED IN 1 of 6 COUNTRIES, PERIOD! THAT IS FACT!!!!
No, it was a Twitch Prime promotion. Simple as that (nuance/meaning is completely different). The same Twitch Prime promotion that had golden Classic pack, card backs, certain expansion card packs as a perk. Say those are a region locked promotion, why don't you? People made a big deal out of Tyrande skin (that is where Blizz PR team failed. they didn't expect simple promotional skin will incur this much backlash. same with Diablo Immortal really. they failed to guess what average Diablo fans wanted. no insidious intention behind it). That is why they expand the promotion to different regions, just like Yong Woo said they will. You're only stating what I already know.

Again, there is a thread for this. This isn't the one.

Yes, you are "right". Twitch created and allowed the release of a skin for Hearthstone... NOPE, it was Blizzard that did that!

WHO DO YOU THINK APPROVED IT??? It was not Twitch, it was Blizzard. That is a fact! Twitch doesnt not have that power, period.

You have no idea what I did when seeing just how ridiculous the promo was at that time to "make it right" out of my own pocket/time due to it being region locked, do you?

I did far more than Blizzard did, despite Jesse recommending I and others dont do what I was doing, to make Tyrande available to as many as I could. I could have made thousands of dollars on ebay with the number of codes i generated "illegally", but instead dedicated my time to giving codes away here at no fiscal benefit to myself.

So kindly back off, you have no clue!
12/31/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Bowser
Yes, you are "right". Twitch created and allowed the release of a skin for Hearthstone... NOPE, it was Blizzard that did that!

WHO DO YOU THINK APPROVED IT??? It was not Twitch, it was Blizzard. That is a fact! Twitch doesnt not have that power, period.

You have no idea what I did when seeing just how ridiculous the promo was at that time to "make it right" out of my own pocket/time due to it being region locked, do you?

I did far more than Blizzard did, despite Jesse recommending I and others dont do what I was doing, to make Tyrande available to as many as I could. I could have made thousands of dollars on ebay with the number of codes i generated "illegally", but instead dedicated my time to giving codes away here at no fiscal benefit to myself.

When did I say Twitch had the power? That was a response to you claiming this as a region locked promotion. No, again, this was JUST a Twitch Prime promotion (which happens to have some region restriction, but that has little to do with how this whole promotion started. if I'm not mistaken, it was in relate to some lunar something celebrarion also). Nothing special. This happened to have Tyrande skin as one of its perk (first one if I'm not mistaken). I still don't see you claiming golden card pack, card backs, card packs as a region locked promotion. Cause, as you might already know, it was just a usual promotional stuff. Nothing more. Only that, this skin incurred an emotional response from some people, hence them clinging on to it unlike every other Twitch Prime loot, which they regard as non-existent.

And what you did and sacrificed has nothing to do with the argument at hand. Honorable, sure. But how does that change what Yong Woo said? You should just stick to demanding more easily accessible another Tyrande promotion. Don't try to twist and use Yong Woo's statement as a hostage or some binding contract.

Anyway, I will kindly back off now as you say. But sorry, I won't apologize for my stance, nor do I think I'm wrong or illogical.
12/31/2018 11:14 PMPosted by sky3union
12/31/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Bowser

When did I say Twitch had the power? That was a response to you claiming this as a region locked promotion. No, again, this was JUST a Twitch Prime promotion (which happens to have some region restriction, but that has little to do with how this whole promotion started. if I'm not mistaken, it was in relate to some lunar something celebrarion also). Nothing special. This happened to have Tyrande skin as one of its perk (first one if I'm not mistaken). I still don't see you claiming golden card pack, card backs, card packs as a region locked promotion. Cause, as you might already know, it was just a usual promotional stuff. Nothing more. Only that, this skin incurred an emotional response from some people, hence them clinging on to it unlike every other Twitch Prime loot, which they regard as non-existent.

And what you did and sacrificed has nothing to do with the argument at hand. Honorable, sure. But how does that change what Yong Woo said? You should just stick to demanding more easily accessible another Tyrande promotion. Don't try to twist and use Yong Woo's statement as a hostage or some binding contract.

Anyway, I will kindly back off now as you say. But sorry, I won't apologize for my stance, nor do I think I'm wrong or illogical.

Your stance is BS.

You implied Twitch had the power when you said this:

12/31/2018 10:26 PMPosted by sky3union
No, it was a Twitch Prime promotion. Simple as that (nuance/meaning is completely different). The same Twitch Prime promotion that had golden Classic pack, card backs, certain expansion card packs as a perk.

Yes it was a twitch promotion, but whom approved it?

This happened to have Tyrande skin as one of its perk (first one if I'm not mistaken).

One locked to handful of countries! Do you not see the issue with that? You are clearly not that dense to miss the point I am trying to convey here!

Only that, this skin incurred an emotional response from some people, hence them clinging on to it unlike every other Twitch Prime loot, which they regard as non-existent.

Yes, it is emotional for some. You want to know why?

Tyrande is a much beloved character of Blizzard titles for almost 20 years now, so to have the skin locked to all of 6 countries is insulting to players and supporters of the Warcraft franchise for 20+ years now. Yet you defend it??? !@#$ off, Blizzard screwed up on this and we, as supporters of the company, deserve answers. The answers we were promised almost 2 years ago!

Thanks fo rtaking a steo back, much appreciated. But you are woring absolutely on this topic. Blizz completely %^-*ed up by agreeing to the terms, we have been lied to as customers since then. Time for actual answers on this topic!
See what you did Blizzard? It's 2019 and we have to agree with HailFall ! HailFall !

This Tyrande thing was beyond stupid, and all Team 5 do is repeat "we're thinking on how to bring Tyrande back" ad infnitum while waiting everyone to forget. Because lock off the vast majority of players was a really good move... (sarcasm, just in case).
What I find seriously funny is it would take them ZERO effort to just implement her again. They did it once which means they can do it again.

Only reason my wife and I missed out on her last time was we live in Sweden. That's it. We lived in the wrong country. This to me is unfair. Just reimplement her again.

"on your radar" is platitude for "we hear what you said and like everything else the community wants we are going to ignore it until it goes away"
12/31/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Hazama
Anduin is all you need. You know it, I know it, all priest mains know it. No one is gonna beat our favorite sarcastic pretty boy.

I don't need him to.

#WannaAlonsosFaol
The promotion was limited to countries where Twitch Prime was available. Since the promotion, Twitch has expanded to more countries. My humble prediction is that at some point they may run another promotion through Twitch to allow players who didn't get it the first time (due to region restrictions), to have a chance to acquire it.
You’d think with all the bad press Blizzard has been getting lately, they would make people happy whenever they could. Especially when it’s a matter of something that seems so incredibly easy to do.

Is there something going on behind the scenes? Bound by contract? Anyway, it would be nice to have some news about it. It’s actually a little mind bending that after all these years we still only have three heroes in the shop.
01/01/2019 06:08 AMPosted by Theoden
The promotion was limited to countries where Twitch Prime was available. Since the promotion, Twitch has expanded to more countries. My humble prediction is that at some point they may run another promotion through Twitch to allow players who didn't get it the first time (due to region restrictions), to have a chance to acquire it.

At the time Twitch Prime was available and useable in Sweden so your argument is invalid. I should know i HAD twitch prime at the time. Please try again.
Well she is my favorite character (as you can tell :P) so I feel really bad for the people who did not get her. They should work a bit harder on skins, since they have have many ways to make them available, or they can add more heroes.
12/31/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Rks
Priest only has one but they'll print plenty soon enough. It's a literal gold mine, it'd be very stupid if they don't.
how come we only have 3 skins in the shop in 5 years when fortnite has new skins every 2-3 days (fortnite makes more money in a month than hs in a year i think)?
Well, it's the nature of collecting games, you just cannot turn back the clock. Now learn to think twice before deciding skipping anything in Hearthstone (either skins or card back) and move on.

Money can be earned back later; but a rare item, once lost, would be gone forever.
12/31/2018 09:15 PMPosted by sky3union
I don't know how Blizz separate each region, but EU had it, NA had it, China, Korea, and SEA region had it.

Actually you could get a code on ebay even if you lived in ineligible countries.
12/31/2018 09:15 PMPosted by sky3union
I don't know how Blizz separate each region, but EU had it, NA had it, China, Korea, and SEA region had it.

Hey, listen , psycho . Blizzard was doing all the other countries a favor because they knew these people shouldn’t be spending money on Amazon prime when their dental health is in such poor shape and they’re still walking around with pots of water on their heads. Either move to a better country or assist in the public welfare of your people . Then ...and only then.. will you be given these pixels you are so obsessed with that you lash out against strangers over the internet about it.
01/01/2019 09:45 AMPosted by ksdg
Actually you could get a code on ebay even if you lived in ineligible countries.
you want people to buy something which is given for free?
More than 2 years to do nothing should be a very hard work at Blizzard HQ. We get constant messangers with the message: "she will return" without any clue, date, way, etc.
The community discuss auto-squelch and no alternative hero to Priest, so they just throw Annoy-O into our face to let us know their "we listen, but just laugh at you!" attitude. So we get annoyed, and paladin get a 3rd alternative...

Battle for Azeroth, Diablo Immortal, cancel Heroes of Storm e-sports and tons of lootboxes everywhere. Blizzard just cannot listen to their customers, but read that: "No kings rules forever, my son". Btw, congratulation to lost your chief financial officer yesterday, I think the company is really down the lane...

If you at Blizzard HQ can wake up in time, please do a favor and enable Tyrande before you actually should shut down the HS servers as you go bankrupt. Cheers! :)
01/01/2019 09:36 AMPosted by PUPU
Well, it's the nature of collecting games, you just cannot turn back the clock. Now learn to think twice before deciding skipping anything in Hearthstone (either skins or card back) and move on.

Money can be earned back later; but a rare item, once lost, would be gone forever.

Yeah, sure, we all should have moved to one of the SIX elligible countries only to get the skin... shame on us to "deciding" to not to do this
12/31/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Hazama
Anduin is all you need. You know it, I know it, all priest mains know it. No one is gonna beat our favorite sarcastic pretty boy.

Wow, them downvotes.
It's sad that no one can take a joke :/