refund dust King's Bane

Community Discussion
12/19/2018 03:23 AMPosted by fox94
Your problem if you decided to dump all that dust in that deck without waiting a wave of nerf.

Priest did not get Anduin/Velen/Kazakus refund when Raza was hit.

Paladin won't get Baku refund.

Shaman won't get shudder refund.

You won't get a Kingsbane refund.

Stop with this pointless crusade or AT LEAST make a crusade for refunding all decks not only the one that affected you.

So you wait for a wave of nerfs? Then what? Wait for them to make another wave or nerfs? Wait for the next patch to come? ..then wait for the next Expansion? You don't wait on something just because one in a thousands cards might get the magnifying glass.
this is why they nerfed other cards and not the legends themselves....so you get less dust back.
Ahhh the sounds of all your face rogues dying is music to my ears. Not seen a single one of you since the nerf and climbing the ladder just fine now. Getting up to rank 3 soon. Thank you blizzard for destorying the only decks that honestly gave me an issue

As for you cry baby rogue deck users. Kings bane was not touched so why should you get a refund for that? Leach life you should get a refund for :). This is also why I avoid cookie cutter decks because they get nerfed. I just build counters to you. I had more issues with odd sham than you guys.
12/19/2018 03:23 AMPosted by fox94
Your problem if you decided to dump all that dust in that deck without waiting a wave of nerf.

Priest did not get Anduin/Velen/Kazakus refund when Raza was hit.

Paladin won't get Baku refund.

Shaman won't get shudder refund.

You won't get a Kingsbane refund.

Stop with this pointless crusade or AT LEAST make a crusade for refunding all decks not only the one that affected you.

This ... also everyone knew how Kingbanes was broken BECAUSE OF LEACH POISON so obviously its a card to nerf, only an idiot wouldn't understand how a permanent leach poison is the main problem of the deck and not KB itself.

Also why spend that much dust when that deck rotate out in 4 months ? Seriously KB rotate out soon ... And you spend 6k on it ? Well seem like you have plenty of cash and dust to spend that much dust for a 4 month deck. Im almost F2P (buy 2 bundle in my life that all) and I cant afford 6k dust on a deck that will last 4 month only.
Well, getting full dust refund for the cards seems excessive. On the other hand the "option" to disenchant for full dust cost seems more reasonable for all decks affected by this. I actually liked the Kingsbane Rogue before rastakhan and when the deck was consistent in competitive I spent most of my resources in the deck, I wanted to try something different for one of my favorite classes. I get the reasoning for the nerfs but sadly for the time being I'm gonna desinstall, sadly I can't afford another deck for ladder. GLHF.
it is more likely to get them to add interrupts and lessen nerfs than it is for them to give you back dust.
you got exactly what you deserve
12/24/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Sparks
Ahhh the sounds of all your face rogues dying is music to my ears. Not seen a single one of you since the nerf and climbing the ladder just fine now. Getting up to rank 3 soon. Thank you blizzard for destorying the only decks that honestly gave me an issue

As for you cry baby rogue deck users. Kings bane was not touched so why should you get a refund for that? Leach life you should get a refund for :). This is also why I avoid cookie cutter decks because they get nerfed. I just build counters to you. I had more issues with odd sham than you guys.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that is so happy because Rogues are miserable lul. Same thing happened when they nerfed Raza, people were crying because a deck actually became FAIR, they want free wins and polarizing match-ups, and now that they actually have to use their !@#$ing brain they're crying. Hilarious stuff.
12/19/2018 01:41 AMPosted by anoth3r
December 19, in the game Hearthstone announced the change in the cost of the character's rogue "Leeching Poison" card. This rebalancing completely destroys the archetype of the rogue’s deck with the legendary “Bane of the Kings” weapon.
Due to the fact that these changes were extremely negative concerning the game process, and they were not necessary announced in reasonable terms, I think developers should make a refund of full cost 1600 dust of this cards:
King's Bane
Valira the Withered
Captain Greenskin
As for me, I'm just spent 7000 dust six days ago on a deck that completely broken this day.
This refunding measures should be actually to keep players interested in game, and not to leave after this fixes.

Serves you right for playing that broken netdeck. This game has died thanks to cards like Kingsbane and players like you.
I'm just playing MTG Arena now, and I find out its surprisingly fun. The nerfs were necessary for game healthy, but how they did the nerf was wrong, they did not advise the playerbase in advance, its seems they nerfed 40 dust cards just to give us an "opportunity" to buy a Christmas bundle for the dust of useless legendarys that dont fit in any deck anymore, those decks would rotate out in few months, but actvision saw a business opportunity to make more money from nerfs. Hunterstone u say? I think Nerfstone fit better.
lol, dont jump on the hype train and net deck and this wont happen, its justified.
all of the decks i enjoyed and actually had at a 30%+ win rate were target be the resent nerfs. this was an unmitigated disaster to my moral as a consumer.

i do not know if i will be continuing my finical support of this game in the short or long term.

it is time to give a clear set of rules that we can expect blizzard to follow regarding nerfs and overall treatment of players. the current downward trend following the diablo immortal debacle is clearly affecting the company as a whole.