Petition for a full refund for Kingsbane card

Play Mode Discussion
Come on now, more than 50% of the people crafted this card in last 30 days just for the sole purpose of playing Kingsbane deck, and now its dead without leeching poison.

I don’t mind the class balance changes overall (Although not sure why/how Hunters dodged it) but nerfing a common card instead of the KB just to not give back much dust is sneaky as hell.

You didn’t destroy a card, you destroyed a deck. And KB is the main component of that deck. It makes absolutely no sense to not offer refund for it
Where do I sign for a -1 vote on this petition?
As I said in the other thread, dont think this will happen. I would support this though, and throw in Shudderwock and Oakheart while you’re at it, as this would help these decks (not only kingsbane) disappear even faster, making lots of people happy.
12/19/2018 02:31 AMPosted by Rokkrage
Where do I sign for a -1 vote on this petition?

I think downvote would do the job.
oh lol i was about to craft it....thanks God... :D - bye
How about a class action law suit?
People that played this horrible deck deserve this troll dust refund.

You enjoyed feasting on polarized matchup against control deck now we feast on your tears.

A big middle finger to your deck is what you deserve.

Sincerely, a Control player.
Why do people ask for dust refund for cards that werent nerfed? Shudderwock, Kingsbane. These werent changed so its clear you cannot gat refund for it.

By the same logic when Raza was changed they should give dust refund for DK Anduin because these two were essential for that deck to work together?

Same with Patches. Should every deck relying on that get full refund for other cards? Lets say dust refund for pirates?

And now when odd pala is getting hit, should they give dust refund to Baku?

Shudderwock still replays battlecries, kingsbane still keep shuffling to a deck with all enchants. No idea why do you expect dust really. Laughable.
Only once this deck has been viable in standard,in the final 4 months before it rotates. And then they nerf it quickly without any sort of refund because technically the weapon itself didn't get a nerf.
I think blizzard will do something good and offer kingsbane disenchant for full dust. I strongly believe in this. Its Christmas,time to make people happy. Not only people who hated the card and are happy about the nerf itself,also people who did love the card. they should also be left with a good feeling about this nerf.

you cant let everyone jump on a deck and a card that have not been usefull for 16 months. And then once people have jumped on it render the deck impossible asap by nerfing a different irrelevant card.

Its lame,its how it always has worked but in this particular kingsbane scenario blizzard should make an exception.
Am not asking for exception for shudderwock (a deck which I also have crafted). That deck has been viable for some time,people got the value out of the cards they did craft. With kingsbane that is not the case for people who play standard,this is first time kingsbane has been viable and its logical people jumped on the card to finally craft it and play with it.
Boournes!
thats how blizzard destroying thousands of dust decks,but hey now u can buy 30 packs for 40$ if u want to get some dust back....
12/19/2018 02:50 AMPosted by haargroth
Why do people ask for dust refund for cards that werent nerfed? Shudderwock, Kingsbane. These werent changed so its clear you cannot gat refund for it.

By the same logic when Raza was changed they should give dust refund for DK Anduin because these two were essential for that deck to work together?

Same with Patches. Should every deck relying on that get full refund for other cards? Lets say dust refund for pirates?

Shudderwock still replays battlecries, kingsbane still keep shuffling to a deck with all enchants. No idea why do you expect dust really. Laughable.

I don't know how you miss a point and argue against it while presenting all of the arguments for why the point was made in the first place.

You do realize DK Anduin is still being used im meta Priest decks, right?

Raza and DK might be essential for the deck to work together, but DK worked out well for many other decks as well. Can you say the same about KB?

Same for Baku. Plenty other decks still using it, Odd Rogue Odd Mage Odd Warrior
People dont deserve dust imo. They can still use the card.
I understand the frustration of having crafted a legendary or even epics to create a viable, competitive deck and then have a card in your deck get needed to break the deck. This really affects casual players most because of their limited resources. It's happened to me many times now, including this new nerfing. But I don't see how or why non-nerfed cards should be refunded.

Should Blizzard refund all legendaries that are in that deck? Epics? Rares? And which decks should they choose from? I'm sure not everyone uses net decks. It just doesn't seem like a logical practice because it'll set a bad precedent.
Nah.
12/19/2018 03:27 AMPosted by TheDreamer
People dont deserve dust imo. They can still use the card.

Use it for what? Are we really gonna pretend like KB is still somewhat useful with 1 or 2 lifesteals per game?
12/19/2018 03:17 AMPosted by Katanaswing

Raza and DK might be essential for the deck to work together, but DK worked out well for many other decks as well. Can you say the same about KB?

Same for Baku. Plenty other decks still using it, Odd Rogue Odd Mage Odd Warrior

What keeps you away from comming up with kingsbane deck after then nerf to lifesteal? Its still 1 mana cost weapon that keeps enchants and shuffles to your deck once destroyed.
Problem is players just netdeck favourite deck and when things got changed, they are mad.

Still do not see a single reason why to offer dust for a card that wasnt touched at all.

btw what priest meta deck you are talking about? that low t3 control priest?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

What priest meta deck you are talking about? that low t3 control priest?

"Low t3" literally on the edge of being t2 lol. Any yes thats the one I'm talking about, the one who will be at least a tier above KB once the nerf hits live.

If you think KB is still useful with limited lifesteal you have no clue how the deck works