Wardruid Loti is literally unbeatable.

Play Mode Discussion
In the Rumble Run mode, if you get her last, it's a guaranteed loss. I even managed to kill her shrine on turn two, and that !@#$ty 5/6 rush gets her a 10/10 EVERY SINGLE TIME. Played five runs so far, got her as my final four times, and lost by turn 6 EVERY SINGLE TIME. What are you supposed to do against someone that gets 20+ power on turn 4?
Hm - I whomped her with the Paladin shrine without breaking a sweat. Just kept the shrine dead and it wasn't even close.
Probably the toughest fight for sure, I think I beat it with paladin deal 5 to your opponent face shrine

I almost beat it with rogue steal a card from opponent getting the double shrine treasure through fatigue, but he rolled an insane RNG (lich king gets frostmourne, which kills my shrine, which steals the rush pirate from my deck that fill the board with pirates)

The biggest problem in that fight is the rush overkill: summons your biggest minion from your deck (which is always the 10/10 dinosaur that gives 10 attack to hero)
Yeah, for the first 7 or so turns, I was 90% sure I had her in the bag.

What happened next, oooo boy. I couldn't possibly loot enough Twisting Nethers.
That Oondasta into a Tyrantus, followed next turn with Menagerie Warden has ended a lot of my run attempts.

That's the thing with Rumble Run (and Monster Hunt and Dungeon Run), if you don't assemble some kind of a broken combo of your own by the sixth encounter - chances are you're not clearing the run.

So far my most stable stomping of Loti was with mage with Jan'alai's Cloak and two of those 2/4 taunts that fill your hands with Arcane Missles. Dropping 30 damage for 3 mana were my big swing turns that both cleared the board and dealt some damage. (that was on a Loti 7 btw)
I dunno why they need to make PVE modes so ridiculously hard.

Just put a time mode in there if you want to give people extra challenge.
I feel like that on a lot of Rumble/Woods/Dungeon runs but with the right cards you breeze through.

The runs I have won felt like I was invincible while most of the runs I do feel like no matter what I had picked or done the boss got too good a draw to combat.

Doesn’t really feel good but I know from past experience one try I’ll get that set of cards that makes me steamroll the boss with little to no effort.

That’s my experience with these modes anyways. Try,try,try again and win :)
Hero power refreshing all crystals is just rediculous. 0-6 vs this boss. Pretty much unwinnable.
Haha, I just lost miserably against Loti as 8th boss. I had the tools to deal with it (4 destroy minion cards) - but I couldn't draw any of them, despite drawing more than 1/3 of my deck by turn 6.

So thanks for attempting to fix this run Blizzard. Not much success tho...

I really hope they quit producing these random nonsense runs. Puzzles are much more interesting.
Loti actually needs a nerf. The only way you can finish a run si not facing Loti above 6th stage. This isn't fun at all. Autoconcede on Loti. Not even trying anymore.

And yes, always swearing @Team5 and Blizzard a LOT for this boss. Once also I uninstalled the game. They offered a sh!t load of mana and gold so I reinstalled it. But I guess one of these days it will be the final uninstall.

Hearthstone is now only frustration for me. I don't feel good in any way. If I wanna get mad, I play this sh1t.

I'm here only because I've spent like 3000 USD on this crappy game. I should stop. i know.

Bye.
02/17/2019 01:16 AMPosted by Solomon

Hearthstone is now only frustration for me. I don't feel good in any way. If I wanna get mad, I play this sh1t.

I'm here only because I've spent like 3000 USD on this crappy game. I should stop. i know.

Bye.

As a free to play player, never spent any money on Hearthstone, and never had any problems with it. I have quite big collection, can make any deck I want. And still really enjoying the game 5 years later.

Yes, solo adventures are hard but that is the point of it. If it was easy, then it would not be fun... My guess is not that the boss is unfair, but your entitled attitude that you should get everything easily just because you payed money.

I have nothing against people buying packs to play the game. If you do not have time, it is a nice catch up mechanic. But remember, just because you pay, that does not diminish the skills of other players or magically increase your own personal skills. My problem is with the people who come to cry after losing few games to old experienced players, and complain about how unfair x is, and that is MUST be fixed, just because they have spent so and so much money.

In conclusion. Never spent any money on the game, and still love it 5 years down the line. You spent $3000 on it, and you hate the game. In my opinion, it is not the game that is bad, but just your attitude. Change your attitude, and you might start enjoying your life as well.
12/15/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Aurelie
I dunno why they need to make PVE modes so ridiculously hard.

Just put a time mode in there if you want to give people extra challenge.

It's not even hard. It's just getting RNG screwed.

I feel like they have this attitude that they know what's best and that's the only way people should have fun (Elitism). Look at the way they designed the shrine selection. Players are too dumb to know that you can play more than one shrine. Thank god that we can design a mechanic to help these poor players to get to know all the fun they would otherwise miss.
I think in every single case where I've beaten a run, I've had some card that lets me duplicate and have multiples of my shrine. Last time it was 2 faceless manipulators.
02/17/2019 01:40 AMPosted by Mazvis
My guess is not that the boss is unfair, but your entitled attitude that you should get everything easily just because you payed money.

Except the boss actually is unfair. the game randomly deciding to make your run unwinnable depending on the order you face your opponents is stupid.
They can make it as hard as they want but they should at least make it consistent.
02/17/2019 07:18 AMPosted by Cascade
02/17/2019 01:40 AMPosted by Mazvis
My guess is not that the boss is unfair, but your entitled attitude that you should get everything easily just because you payed money.

Except the boss actually is unfair. the game randomly deciding to make your run unwinnable depending on the order you face your opponents is stupid.
They can make it as hard as they want but they should at least make it consistent.

And them you not play again because you lose interest after pass the first time.

Sorry to say but it is inconsistent by choice because it is a roguelike mode. The incosistency is a feature and not a error.