It feels like hunters have rigged RNG

Play Mode Discussion
Always having spellstone on 4-5 always having rexxar on 6 zul'jin always showing up on 10 and despite them usually having a full board from using him their kill commands always seem to go face or on the 1-2 minions I have on the board.

If it's just typical beast aggro hunter they always get diremole on 1 with either hyena/animal companion on 2 and using unleash on 3 or lynx

I know I can just play a hardcore control deck to deal with them (and I do by playing DMH dragon warrior) but when i'm not playing a deck tailored to screwing over hunters it's irritating dealing with their perfect draws/top decks EVERY single game. The class with the least amount of draw in the game seems to always draw perfect it's retarded
Yeah well, that's not true :-P

I'm mostly f2p, the game gave me everything for spellhunter when the archetype came out and so I played that deck from day one when everyone said "calm down, it's actually trash".
My Deadly Shots always seem to hit the wrong guy 50:50/ my Zuljin hunter's mark and Kill command always seem to hit my own ;-) So no, it's very subjective what you're telling there because people tend to remember the !@#$ty stuff.
I want to play against you a lot.
Hello confirmation bias my old friend, I've come to talk to you again...
lol i can understand things from the other side, i don't play spell but midrange and u might be on to something with mole and deathstalker rexxar being available at or by those turns :D
That's complete bollocks, I failed to have either spellstone on 5 the past 4 games in a row, despite hard-mulliganing for it.
I can attest to the sentiment here about Hunters. Started playing on ladder this morning and have seen virtually nothing but hunters... They always get huffer… rexar on curve blah blah… I find it exasperating trying to get to rank 15. my current goal. No matter what I try its still 50% win rate at best... Fair?? NOT!!
Who wants Zul'jin to show up on turn 10?

You want it as like the last card.
12/28/2018 05:31 AMPosted by Hunko
Hello confirmation bias my old friend, I've come to talk to you again...

Yes and no I would say.

I typically find my opponent hunter getting unbelievable RNG on certain days and bad hand on others. I had days where all 4 or 5 hunters I faced (small sample size) had turn 6 DK and the next few days only a few hunters with perfect curve in the next few days.

I got it recorded in my tracking sheet.

Overall it balances out but RNG can be brutal sometimes.
12/28/2018 12:33 AMPosted by Yon
Always having spellstone on 4-5 always having rexxar on 6 zul'jin always showing up on 10 and despite them usually having a full board from using him their kill commands always seem to go face or on the 1-2 minions I have on the board.

If it's just typical beast aggro hunter they always get diremole on 1 with either hyena/animal companion on 2 and using unleash on 3 or lynx

I know I can just play a hardcore control deck to deal with them (and I do by playing DMH dragon warrior) but when i'm not playing a deck tailored to screwing over hunters it's irritating dealing with their perfect draws/top decks EVERY single game. The class with the least amount of draw in the game seems to always draw perfect it's retarded

Quickly! Find a back alley and pretend you didn't say that! To speak of such things will get you nothing but finger points and shouts of "BLASPHEMER!" They will take you before the inquisitor and make you confess. There is nothing wrong with the RNG. Decks are strangely consistent for no reason.

Quickly now keep walking and head through this back alley door before you get suspended for saying the R word.
12/28/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Slimjim
12/28/2018 12:33 AMPosted by Yon

Quickly! Find a back alley and pretend you didn't say that! To speak of such things will get you nothing but finger points and shouts of "BLASPHEMER!" They will take you before the inquisitor and make you confess. There is nothing wrong with the RNG. Decks are strangely consistent for no reason.

Quickly now keep walking and head through this back alley door before you get suspended for saying the R word.
Dude it is outright stupid to suggest rigging for hunter. We all face hunters. I can confirm they do NOT hit everything on curve.I don't play hunter period at all, so don't try going down that route. Literally dust everything that isn't one of my favorite classes, and I dislike hunter.
I am honestly convinced now that we (me included) have turned RNG into a catch-all term for all that's wrong, especially when we confuse the consistency of a deck with "Rigged RNG"
12/28/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Saydar
I can attest to the sentiment here about Hunters. Started playing on ladder this morning and have seen virtually nothing but hunters... They always get huffer… rexar on curve blah blah… I find it exasperating trying to get to rank 15. my current goal. No matter what I try its still 50% win rate at best... Fair?? NOT!!

Hunters are the cause for world hunger next?
12/28/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Schyla
Who wants Zul'jin to show up on turn 10?

You want it as like the last card.

Turn 10 you want it
https://imgur.com/a/dDNZdSJ

Because the game is over. You're going to lose. Oh wait - Zul'jin on turn 10 with consistency.

So now Flame Trap is up, Freezing Trap, Snipe, Wandering Monster, Double Devilsaur casting - clear my side of the board plus your side of the board and extra armor.

Shudderwock Hunter wins again.