Powerful cards that don't receive complaints.

Play Mode Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Voidlord
Really? No one said Leeroy Jenkins yet? I don't ever see complaints about it but... wow is he a win condition...

Uhh the hunter card that does 3 or 5 damage if you have a beast... super cheep killshot..

Haven't seen any complaints about zilliax except that he's not being used the way magnets were seemingly designed to be used... probably the most versatile creature in the game and he's what makes hexdrinker work..

Okay now people might disagree with me on this one; but mage has a 3/4 for 3 mana that lets you draw a card when you kill something with your hero power.... I think that's a pretty !@#$ing dope card... 3/4 for 3 is already incredible value and it had a recurring draw effect? Compare this for example, to the 1/3 for 3 that lets you draw when it takes damage.. pretty popular card: used in a ton of decks, but most often only gives you 1 or no cards, max 3 with no heals or buffs...

Sorry I suck at card names...
I like priests shadow ascendent. A stream of buffs.
12/29/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Tibryn
Okay now people might disagree with me on this one; but mage has a 3/4 for 3 mana that lets you draw a card when you kill something with your hero power.... I think that's a pretty !@#$ing dope card... 3/4 for 3 is already incredible value and it had a recurring draw effect? Compare this for example, to the 1/3 for 3 that lets you draw when it takes damage.. pretty popular card: used in a ton of decks, but most often only gives you 1 or no cards, max 3 with no heals or buffs...

That's the one I wanted to submit here :P It's Pyromaniac, and it's actually insane if you can't answer it right away. If it sticks to the board, Odd mage can kill anything that's smaller than a 4/5 with trade + hero power and get a card from it.
Black Cat and Pyromaniac are actually insane cards, and the reason odd mage's become a thing.

Reason? Once again; deck cycling. But on top of that, very, very good stats.

Draw a card's worth around 1.5 to 2 mana. On top of that you get a 3/3 body (hi Blink Fox), and +1 spell power, meaning it usually has to be prioritized by your opponent.

Cult Master looks at Pyromaniac and cries himself to sleep.
12/30/2018 01:51 AMPosted by EBSnike
Black Cat and Pyromaniac are actually insane cards, and the reason odd mage's become a thing.

Reason? Once again; deck cycling. But on top of that, very, very good stats.

Draw a card's worth around 1.5 to 2 mana. On top of that you get a 3/3 body (hi Blink Fox), and +1 spell power, meaning it usually has to be prioritized by your opponent.

Cult Master looks at Pyromaniac and cries himself to sleep.

Actually, and I play an unrefined odd mage deck since they murdered my combowok (I'm very salty about that and basically only play casual now but whatever) , anyhow.. I shouldn't say this because your thinking actually helps me but, yes, usually you always prioritize killing spellpower... but that's what's so awesome about black cat... it's bait.. there really aren't any spells that make great use of the spell power buff in odd mage, unless your playing some wierd odd tempo mage with cinderstorm and arcane missles...

Flamestrike and blastwave, that's it, and in neither case is the +1 spellpower usually necessary or even wanted.. because blastwave with +1 will kill the cat anyway and flamestrike is powerful enough 80% of the time espesially if you have the extra 2 mana for a hero power or anything to swing with..

Mostly I just play black cat because 1: 3/3 for 3 is good, 2: draw, and 3: to bait out your answers before I play my REAL threats like Barron or tyrant..
Vilespine slayer
Druid ----
Biology Project
Lesser Jasper Spellstone
Strongshell Scavenger
Living Mana

Hunter ----
Spellstone
Hyena

Mage ----
Shooting Star
Arcane Artificer
Dragons Fury

Paladin ----
Righteous Protector
Equality
Divine Favor
Unidentified Maul
Spikeridged Steed

Priest ----
Northshire Cleric
Test Subject
Mass Dispel
Duskbreaker
Twilight Acolyte
Cabal Shadow Priest
Zerek's Cloning Gallery
Grave Horror

Rogue ----
Captain Hooktusk
Cannon Barrage
Necrium Vial
Spirit of the Shark
Sonya Shadowdancer
Cold Blood

Shaman ----
Unstable Evolution
Murkspark Eel
Electra Stormsurge
Volcano
Grumble, Worldshaker
Krag'wa, the Frog
The Storm Bringer
Zentimo

Warlock ----
Soul Infusion
Defile
Spirit of The Bat
Vulgar Homunculus
Hooked Reaver
Omega Agent
Possessed Lackey
Skull of the Man'ari
Lord Godfrey

Warrior ----
Redband Wasp
Darius Crowley
Dyn-o-matic
Supercollider
Akalli, The Rhino
Woecleaver

Neutral Cards ----
Doomsayer
Wild Pyromancer
Mind Control Tech
Vicious Fledgling
Corpsetaker
Twilight Drake
Frostwolf Warlord
Arcane Tyrant
Carnivorous Cube
Fungalmancer
Zilliax
Stormwind Champion
Azalina Soultheif
Sea Giant
Master Oakheart
Witch cauldron. Dont think so? Put it in odd pally. Wait till u get bloodlust or stormbringer.
12/29/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Bowser
In a vacuum I think DK Valeera is the strongest DK, just needs the right deck/class to support her, yet she always slides under the radar.

I didn't want to be the one to say that. That card has saved my Burgle rogue so many times. Double deadly poisons for a Spectral Cutlass, Double Zilliax. The only cards you steal with AE that you can't double play are 10 mana cards. I am going to miss her after rotation.
Paladin: Dinosize

Warlock: Shadowflame
Soul of the forest
Sap
Vilespine Slayer
Righteous Protector
Divine Favor
Time out

and i always thought Divine Favour was kind of problematic

I also thought mana wyrm and northshire cleric were of similar power level but one of them got nerfed so cleric gets an honorary mention.

crap .....hes reading this thread
"that " guy just made a thread about time out
12/31/2018 06:33 AMPosted by Boreas

Wait what? That is my comment on this thread , what do you mean i m reading this thread?

Also what thread did "i" make?
12/31/2018 07:31 AMPosted by SlashSarcasm
12/31/2018 06:33 AMPosted by Boreas

Wait what? That is my comment on this thread , what do you mean i m reading this thread?

Also what thread did "i" make?

I may have misunderstood...

But it seems like the idea here is that someone read your post and then made a thread about time out.

Someone whom is known for placing a new complaint thread on the daily.
King Crush can be a game changer But He’s never complained about.
Edwin has always seemed like a powerful but balanced card that works well with Rogues' myriad low cost spells. I'm glad it's in classic and is here to stay.
12/31/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Gishgeron
I may have misunderstood...

But it seems like the idea here is that someone read your post and then made a thread about time out.

Someone whom is known for placing a new complaint thread on the daily.

Oh now i get it, thx. Saw the thread.
12/29/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Bowser
In a vacuum I think DK Valeera is the strongest DK, just needs the right deck/class to support her, yet she always slides under the radar.

Valeera really allows for crazy stuff.

Ontopic: entomb one of best single target removal. Removes from ress pool doesnt trigger deathratthle and aids You in fatigue battle. Always imo been one of best priest cards.
N'Zoth, the Corruptor. He is the ultimate value card, and if you lose due to the valuable Taunt minions he brings back (Voidlord, Rotten Applebaum, Obsidian Statue, Sludge Belcher), the blame falls on you. He punishes those who play too slow, and turns the tide for so many games.

Mal'ganis. With no equal, the most powerful Legendary that Warlock has, and one of the most powerful Legendaries in the entire game. I have always loved Legendaries that require you to immediately answer their arrival, and the unique effect Mal'ganis brings have been part of the backbone for many Control Warlock decks.