Zul'jin rework?

Play Mode Discussion
Zul'jin rework : don't replay the quest and limit the number of alternativ heros in your deck to 1 so impossible to play rexxar and zul'jin.
What did you say?
No. And this is coming from someone who has never played Zul'jin (yet; I love Spell Hunter, so I'm probably going to craft Zul'jin and give the updated version a try soon).
I'm would give a good response but then i'm remembered what the suggestion is and had think better about it.

No. No rework is needed.
12/07/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Ysome
Zul'jin rework : don't replay the quest and limit the number of alternativ heros in your deck to 1 so impossible to play rexxar and zul'jin.
What did you say?
Lmao Are U for Real?

Anyone Who plays 10mana Zuljin for a 1 mana Spell is crazy (Quest Hunter Bearly uses any High Cost spells ) . It’s better To just Play Zola or The other 2 mana add to your deck card . Or even The 4 mana Add 3 Buffed Copy’s of a beast to your deck. And as for Rexar , well That would Never Happen . You can play 2 or more hero Cards In any class And they can’t Take that away from All of them Just to Make Ur Rank 13 self Happy.
100% winrate zuljin on turn 10. I wanna see a vid of somebody getting 7 huffers. Im sure its possible in there somehow. Yogg eat ur heart out. Zuljin is boss
What did you say?

Completely unnecessary. And I'd much rather they run both and play Rexxar first.
The Quest is like the least of your problems with Zul'jin. Even if Hunter managed to complete the Quest for a second time and play Queen Carnassa again, so what? If you're gonna die to raptors 15 is usually more than enough. Another 15 won't make a difference.

[Edit]: Well, the only notable benefit for playing Queen Carnassa for a second time that I can think of is that you get more cards to your deck and won't die to fatigue as fast. But even then you're gonna draw them quickly with the raptors since their battlecries make you draw cards.
This would never work you limit the deck design by a huge margin just because some player doesn't like to play vs 2 hero cards.

What is your constructive reasoning behind this request, or is it only that you don't like it to lose to it and that now it must be changed.
12/08/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Lionnix
This would never work you limit the
deck design by a huge margin just because some player doesn't like to play vs 2 hero cards.

What is your constructive reasoning behind this request, or is it only that you don't like it to lose to it and that now it must be changed.

Because a deck which is so strong early, should not be allowed to be so strong in late game?
limit the number of alternativ heros in your deck to 1 so impossible to play rexxar and zul'jin.

my guess is if that happened,zul'jin wouldn't get played unless a miracle happened then
A Quest is a Spell.

Zul'jin replays all spells.

Why would Zul'jin NOT recast the quest?

This is why da Amani trolls hate us