Advice for my deck

Play Mode Discussion
I am wondering if my previous advice to play a simple zoo warlock to learn to play is still valid and how is my deck?

### Custom Warlozoofrinedck
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Flame Imp
# 2x (1) Kobold Librarian
# 2x (1) Lightwarden
# 2x (1) Soul Infusion
# 2x (1) Soulfire
# 2x (1) Voidwalker
# 2x (1) Voodoo Doctor
# 1x (2) Cheaty Anklebiter
# 1x (2) Serpent Ward
# 2x (3) Doubling Imp
# 2x (3) Fungal Enchanter
# 2x (3) Happy Ghoul
# 1x (3) Ironbeak Owl
# 1x (4) Lifedrinker
# 2x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 2x (5) Doomguard
# 2x (5) Fungalmancer
#
AAECAfqUAwSiAu/xAoiFA9eJAw0whAH3BM4Hwgj3DJvLAp/OAvLQAtHhAofoAvT3AtP4AgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
I don't like the owl for silence unless you're forced to by playing an odd deck. Use a spellbreaker instead.
01/05/2019 07:59 PMPosted by apalon
I am wondering if my previous advice to play a simple zoo warlock to learn to play is still valid and how is my deck?

[/quote]

Why do you wonder?
01/06/2019 03:02 AMPosted by Reaver

Why do you wonder?[/quote]

Just wondering if my deck needs improvements from last time I’ve made this deck through the forums, oh cause I take the book by a bible it says like to seek advice your own thing just in case if the previous advice is not valid just makes me angry at times or just bewildered in inability to do anything.
I would recommend experimenting with Vulgar Homunculus over the Anklebiter and Ward. You're looking to build a resistant board to get that consistent chip damage in and a 2/4 is definitely better than an 0/2. Apart from the self-injury bonus the taunt aspect and high health helps to safeguard your weaker minions like Flame Imp and Warden.

I'd also chime in with Asuka. Get the 4/3 body.

[/quote]

Zoo is always a valid deck to build your fundamentals on as you're focused on board building and board control and when to swith from board control to face mode.

I'm seeing more Odd Pally right now and Hybrid Hunter also seems to be quite popular right now. Those should be your most interesting matchups.
01/06/2019 11:15 PMPosted by DeathProof
I would recommend experimenting with Vulgar Homunculus over the Anklebiter and Ward. You're looking to build a resistant board to get that consistent chip damage in and a 2/4 is definitely better than an 0/2. Apart from the self-injury bonus the taunt aspect and high health helps to safeguard your weaker minions like Flame Imp and Warden.

I'd also chime in with Asuka. Get the 4/3 body.

Zoo is always a valid deck to build your fundamentals on as you're focused on board building and board control and when to swith from board control to face mode.

I'm seeing more Odd Pally right now and Hybrid Hunter also seems to be quite popular right now. Those should be your most interesting matchups.[/quote]

You mean Succubus 4/3 discard a rabndom card?
Spellbreaker for the 4/3 body.
I feel I play so much things on board to start with that my opponent just got so many cards with so many options that I cant get back up again. All this happens in a couple of turns cause of some of aoe of some sort.

I feel like that my only option unless if I wana drag the game into late game, but you think that late game is something I have to consider especially if everything else is not beneficial?
01/06/2019 11:47 PMPosted by apalon
I feel like that my only option unless if I wana drag the game into late game, but you think that late game is something I have to consider especially if everything else is not beneficial?

Nah.

The question is whether you wanna keep to your strengths and win matches where you should win versus diluting your deck to hedge your bets. I would just stick to the former.

I forgot about this in my first post and I wanna caution you, Control Priest is really popular right now as response to the Hunter meta. Between Duskbreakers and Hysteria and Scream and their Shadow Visions they can really wreck Zoo. If you're seeing too much of them I would recommend holding off on playing Ranked until a bit later in the month.
No Keleseth? That's a mortal sin for any self-respecting Zoolock.
Do you have Prince Keleseth? Or Leeroy?

I'd get rid of the Anklebiter and Serpent Ward for Despicable Dreadlords. They're typically a good followup after the Chain Gangs.

Tar Creepers are a good 3 drop you could switch the Soul Infusions out with if you feel like you need the extra defense.
01/07/2019 12:13 AMPosted by OldGun
Do you have Prince Keleseth? Or Leeroy?

I'd get rid of the Anklebiter and Serpent Ward for Despicable Dreadlords. They're typically a good followup after the Chain Gangs.

Tar Creepers are a good 3 drop you could switch the Soul Infusions out with if you feel like you need the extra defense.

I dont have Prince Keleseth or Leeroy.
### Custom Warlozoofrinedck
# Class: Warlock
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Flame Imp
# 2x (1) Kobold Librarian
# 2x (1) Lightwarden
# 1x (1) Soul Infusion
# 1x (1) Soulfire
# 2x (1) Voidwalker
# 2x (1) Voodoo Doctor
# 1x (2) Vulgar Homunculus
# 2x (3) Doubling Imp
# 2x (3) Fungal Enchanter
# 2x (3) Happy Ghoul
# 1x (3) Tar Creeper
# 1x (4) Lifedrinker
# 2x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (5) Despicable Dreadlord
# 2x (5) Doomguard
# 2x (5) Fungalmancer
#
AAECAfqUAwbyBc4HysMC8dAC7/EC0/gCDDCEAfcEwgj3DJvLAvfNAp/OAvLQAtHhAofoAvT3AgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
I feel injured after loosing to Paladin idk what deck it was but it had mech after mech enoying mechs and find 1 cost minions.
My brain gets injured after a fight like that and cant get back up on my feet.
I was playing really well until a mech is placed and then another one and I dint have silence.
But then jumped on this and won against a mage who quit before he played anything.

### Custom Hunterzul2
# Class: Hunter
# Year of the Raven
#
# 1x (1) Helpless Hatchling
# 1x (1) Jeweled Macaw
# 2x (1) Springpaw
# 1x (1) Stampede
# 1x (1) The Marsh Queen
# 1x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 2x (2) Explosive Trap
# 1x (2) Freezing Trap
# 1x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 1x (2) Wandering Monster
# 1x (3) Animal Companion
# 1x (3) Bearshark
# 1x (3) Deadly Shot
# 1x (3) Ironfur Grizzly
# 2x (3) Master's Call
# 1x (4) Stegodon
# 1x (5) Baited Arrow
# 1x (5) Halazzi, the Lynx
# 1x (5) Lesser Emerald Spellstone
# 1x (5) Nesting Roc
# 1x (5) Witchwood Grizzly
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 1x (6) Savannah Highmane
# 1x (7) Crushing Walls
# 1x (7) Swamp King Dred
# 1x (8) Violet Wurm
# 1x (10) Zul'jin
#
AAECAR8YtQOHBMUIngntCYEK2cIC7MICicMCjsMCkMMClsMCmMMC180C39IC49IChtMChtQC8uoC8vECm4UDyYkDoooD44sDA8kEoIUDpIgDAA==
#
In the end all I get is annoyance and permanently stuck in R20
That Hunter decks looks like your trying a hybrid spell/midrange/quest. I'd pick one archetype and run with it.

You dont have Keleseth or Leeroy but you have all those Hunter legendaries lol.
01/07/2019 02:03 AMPosted by apalon
In the end all I get is annoyance and permanently stuck in R20

Run this list.
https://disguisedtoast.com/decklists/5205-r1-legend-midrange-hunter

Watch the vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Nx9MtHnYo