iPad Pro resolution support

Mac Technical Support
The app does not fill the screen on the new iPad Pro 12.9 inch
This appears to be the normal aspect ratio. What do you mean by "does not fit"?
Not OP, but I believe he means that on the 12.9" iPad Pro that just came out has an issue where there are black borders around the game. The game fits on screen but there is wasted space on all four sides now, with the new (rounded corners) Liquid Retina display. It's just an update to the assets for the game so that it can take full advantage of the hardware.
It's just an update to the assets for the game so that it can take full advantage of the hardware.

For native resolution, sure. But since it's a normal aspect ratio the iOS SHOULD already be scaling the game to fit. Since it's not, that's an Apple iOS issue.
12/05/2018 03:58 PMPosted by rabb1t
It's just an update to the assets for the game so that it can take full advantage of the hardware.

For native resolution, sure. But since it's a normal aspect ratio the iOS SHOULD already be scaling the game to fit. Since it's not, that's an Apple iOS issue.

Another clueless post on resolution. Didn't you learn anything in the iPhone X threads?

"Despite being the same screen resolution as the last generation, apps for the new 12.9-inch iPad Pro need to be updated to accommodate the rounded corners and Home indicator. Un-optimized apps are letter boxed for the status bar and Home indicator. And apps that were not updated for the 12.9-inch in general get pillar boxing as well."

https://9to5mac.com/2018/11/12/netflix-ios-ipad-pro-update/
+1
+1
They ever fix this?
I’ve stopped buying packs till they update the support. Game looks like crap if you have the 11” version. For the fact that diablo is coming to mobile, I’d expect better support in the resolutions being updated. Apple has said if they are developed with the scaleanle framework this wouldn’t happen. Obviously blizzard is choosing not to.

Disappointed