kingsbane threads on front page AND THE FIX!!

Play Mode Discussion
I count 6 kingsbane threads on the front page (excluding this). Probably 6 more on the second page.

1 card is generating more unrest and anguish than the next 10 "problem" cards combined. I doubt star aligner druid or Quest Rogue even generated this much hate.

So the question is: Why hasn't Blizzard done anything about it? Have the devs created a monster that they have no clue on how to handle? Are they laughing at the player base? Is it even remotely conceivable that they don't know this card is an issue? Are they THAT feeble and pathetic?

OK, I'll help them with the most brilliant fix that no one else has thought of that won't gut the deck totally.

Update Leeching Poison to grant lifesteal for 1 turn only. They can buff and cycle KB endlessly, but they can't gain infinite life. They can run 2 leeching poisons, so they can gain life a few times in critical moments but the rogue has to be very smart about when to use it.

This is an honest and fair fix. Grant me that, if nothing else.
Sorry but you not know a thing about hate if you think that this is much hate.
OK, I'll help them with the most brilliant fix that no one else has thought of that won't gut the deck totally.

Update Leeching Poison to grant lifesteal for 1 turn only. They can buff and cycle KB endlessly, but they can't gain infinite life. They can run 2 leeching poisons, so they can gain life a few times in critical moments but the rogue has to be very smart about when to use it.

This is an honest and fair fix. Grant me that, if nothing else.

Holy !@#$!! This guy either works on the HS dev team or he's psychic!! Direct bullseye on the KB fix.
I'm not an employee, but who would admit it if they were?
Congrats with this prediction
Congrats on predicting an unfair nerf. Most classes have some kind of health gain that allows you to gain pretty much the same amount of health that life leech provides now. The difference is that you don’t have to build a huge weapon in advance to do it so it takes less card advantage on the other classes. And since kingsbane decks have no sustain and since pirate decks don’t need kingsbane because it slows down Aggro, Kingsbane is now worthless.
Congrats on your predictions but the more important question:

Can you tell me what kind of Gifts I'm going to get on Christmas Day? Thanks!
It was a great hotfix, we need MORE like this in the future to prevent garbage like Pirate warrior running rampant for years on end, this at least shows these devs care enough to FIX problem cards NOW.

I Like this guy, promote him whoever he is and whoever put this hotfix through asap!