Thanks Kripp :-(

Play Mode Discussion
Tuesday night as I go to bed Kripp says “this is thee best deck.” I’ve already been through my odd Paladin phase but figured what the heck. Only thing I need is Prince Liam and another Corridor Creeper. Liam looks fun and it’ll probably be a couple weeks before they hit us with nerfs so I’ll play hard to hit 5. Played about 10 games winning like 7. Go to sleep feeling pretty good.

Wednesday morning I wake up to Kripp giving me a big ol “ssssiiiiiiike!!!” Sure CC isn’t a total waste but Liam is gonna be now. I have almost everything Hunter so I’ll just grind with that while I can but damn my timing sucks. Blizzard would’ve at least given us a week heads up.

Btw I’m pretty sure Kripp was aware cause how else would he have the beds video up so early. I shoulda just waited a few weeks like I usually do.
don't take advice from a guy who can't even hit legend while playing 24/7
*Facepalm

Kripp makes videos because he needs a source of income
He isn’t someone you should ever listen to.
I unsubscribed since his Diablo immortal video but i watched his last one on the nerfs since he was pretty much the only one with a video up at that time.

He does a very good job of saying nothing for 10 mn. Doesnt wanna hurt his fanbase nor blizzard so he has become an empty box only saying obvious stuff like 'it s gonna be pretty hard for druid guys'
Thx Kripp really needed you to describ that patch with such depth.
I dont hate the guy if people find entertainment watching him fair enough but i can't anymore.
Well, he was right at the time he made the video. What do you want, complete prescience?
I agree with everything you guys said. I use hsreplay for my decks Nd stats. I just wanna blame someone other than myself . I just happened to see his video on my feed and with the title “3 best decks” how could I not Really Blizzard is the one to blame. They panicked cause they !@#$ed up with this expansion and we’re the ones paying for it.
Dont take advice from streamers. They promote nearly every deck as the "best". Their click bait videos are optimized for viewers, not for increasing player winrates.
12/19/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Liell
Dont take advice from streamers. They promote nearly every deck as the "best". Their click bait videos are optimized for viewers, not for increasing player winrates.

I've gotten good advice from streamers in the past, the trick is you need to take it with a grain of salt.

That being said of all the steamers I've watched kripp was the only one to ever negatively effect my win rate, though it might not be his advice as much as his general attitude.

Toast for all his memeing remains one of the more useful streamers for me, watching his stuff tends to reduce how tilted I get and encourages me to think outside the box more.

I know its not remotely what this thread is about but ehh.
The top deck flavor of the week and meta warper is always the first to get nerfed.

The strong as nails one nobody is playing is always the safe one to craft.

They also get bonus points for likely to getting nerfed if it remains top deck after more expansions get released.
Why blame Kripp for the deck getting nerfed the next day? Everyone was caught by surprise.
12/19/2018 09:41 PMPosted by jawsofwar
Why blame Kripp for the deck getting nerfed the next day? Everyone was caught by surprise.

I’ve already answered this question with one of my replies
12/19/2018 09:23 PMPosted by Ayandarial
12/19/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Liell

I've gotten good advice from streamers in the past, the trick is you need to take it with a grain of salt.

That being said of all the steamers I've watched kripp was the only one to ever negatively effect my win rate, though it might not be his advice as much as his general attitude.

Toast for all his memeing remains one of the more useful streamers for me, watching his stuff tends to reduce how tilted I get and encourages me to think outside the box more.

I disagree about toast. He’s so full of sheet with his claims. He’s a smart player but blatantly lies too much with his clickbait.
12/19/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Marcoscongas
The strong as nails one nobody is playing is always the safe one to craft.

Which one is that?
12/19/2018 10:12 PMPosted by SirPoopsalot
12/19/2018 09:23 PMPosted by Ayandarial

I disagree about toast. He’s so full of sheet with his claims. He’s a smart player but blatantly lies too much with his clickbait.

he definitely does lie a lot, I like his content more because of how stupid it is, Best way I could put it is by card player archetypes I'm a spike, I get most of my fun via playing to win, but because of this I can get really out of touch with whats actually fun in the game I can get tilted a lot etc.

So while he doesn't offer too much in the way of real advice what I get is a different mind set, that makes me take a step back and play something that wont work because it might be funny rather then tilting myself more trying to ride the meta.
Prince Liam

Prince Liam?!?

It has always being a "fun" card. You can just easily play the 30 legendary deck if you wanted a deck full of legendaries.

No amount of upsale Kripp did should had been able to convince you to craft that card.

I'm afraid you have to take responsibility for this one.

Now if it were a rogue card ...
12/19/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Aurelie

Kripp is a pro. I gaurantee hes better than u. You dont make legend whining on forums. Hes top arena player over and over as well.
12/19/2018 08:28 PMPosted by SirPoopsalot
Sure CC isn’t a total waste but Liam is gonna be now.

Try the control heal paladin with Hakkar. Liam turns the corrupted bloods in your deck into random legendaries.
Write it in a ticket to customer support. You never know. They might help you out. Extremely doubtful though. Prince Liam could still be useful in a secret paladin deck, especially in wild perhaps. Corridor Creeper is great in some Shaman decks.

Anyway, Odd Paladin isn't dead bro. If you only like playing Tier 1 decks that's on you but Odd Paladin will be playable so throw in your Prince Liam and have fun.
12/20/2018 12:56 AMPosted by Lemminkäinen
12/19/2018 08:28 PMPosted by SirPoopsalot
Sure CC isn’t a total waste but Liam is gonna be now.

Try the control heal paladin with Hakkar. Liam turns the corrupted bloods in your deck into random legendaries.
Holy crap dude thanks I never hear of that one! LOL I have Liam golden so I actually want a way to use him too. That sounds legit!
12/19/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Aurelie

Because legend makes you absolutely correct at all times right?

Yeah right. All these legend players seem to have in common is that they always have to remind everyone about them being "special". They are frequently as wrong as the people who don't even play the game.