Chinese Phone setting game to Chinese servers, not US servers

Technical Support
I bought a Xiaomi 8 from China, and I am trying to play Hearthstone, however, the game sends me to the Chinese servers and I can't change my server to the US. I reinstalled the game and I am able to log in once, but the game sends me to the Chinese servers after I try to log in again. I used to be able to just enter the game and play, but now I have to reinstall the game every time I want to play. Please help me, thanks.
From the log in screen there should be a region selector on the top right of the screen. This might be overlayed with the status bar. You may have find the 'sweet spot' in order to pull down the region selection options (usually at the bottom of the button).
I have the same issue with a xiaomi phone. I get put into a net ease login screen and there is no option to change region. How can I change it back to US?
12/22/2018 10:31 AMPosted by BrknSoul
From the log in screen there should be a region selector on the top right of the screen. This might be overlayed with the status bar. You may have find the 'sweet spot' in order to pull down the region selection options (usually at the bottom of the button).

I know this, but i cannot see the button at all
There is no region selector once you auto direct to Chinese server. In other hand, if your heartstone is international, in region selector you can not find Chinese server.
I think you have to change your xiaomi rom miui to global miui. Right now your xiaomi rom miui is Chinese room miui since you buy it from China. I have the same problem. My xiaomi was with global miui but since I change to Chinese miui, I face the same problem just like u
Hi Voc,
was wondering if changing to xiaomi.eu ROM will fix this problem? Since my Xiaomi device doesn't have its official Xiaomi Global ROM :(
Thanxs
Hi

I had this issue too and resolved it. You need to download Hearthstone from the Google Play store. Then, go into settings, and disable the app store that comes with the phone. The one other than the Google play store. Then install Hearthstone and it should be the international version
How to disable app store? There is no option to disable it.
Dahrule, thanks. It seems work. It has been 2 days now. And my heartstone doesn't connect to chinese server anymore
Howdy!

If this issue persists for any players, make sure you are using the Google Play store to install the game. Let us know if you run into any issues with using the Google Play Store.

Thank you!
01/02/2019 09:29 AMPosted by Zuvykree
Howdy!

If this issue persists for any players, make sure you are using the Google Play store to install the game. Let us know if you run into any issues with using the Google Play Store.

Thank you!

The problem is actually: app store from xiao mi keep update heartstone automatically, so it will give us chinese log in page without our permission.unfortunelly in chinese log in page, there is no option of region selection so player can not get out from that chinese log in page. Players got trapped.
It has been 5 days now and my heartstone no more chinese login page.
I notice not only app store does auto update. Baitu from china in android mobile phone also does auto update. This also brings your heartstone to china server.so please uninstall baidu and browser(default china search engine) too from your mobile phone.
This problem has been persisting for over 2 or maybe even 3 weeks now, i've had to reinstall hearthstone at least 8 or 9 times. And the worst part is that it doesn't seem like an excepcion either. Every single phone like the xiaomi that were bought in china seems to be having this problem. Still blizzard a multi-billion dollar company can't solve this problem. Is getting close to a month now.
01/11/2019 10:47 AMPosted by Rafa
This problem has been persisting for over 2 or maybe even 3 weeks now, i've had to reinstall hearthstone at least 8 or 9 times. And the worst part is that it doesn't seem like an excepcion either. Every single phone like the xiaomi that were bought in china seems to be having this problem. Still blizzard a multi-billion dollar company can't solve this problem. Is getting close to a month now.

I think they dont fix it becouse is not a problem , this product is for China and they have to respect China laws and China partnerships.
You can only get workarounds ..
Blizz problem was to divide China users from US/Europe/Asia users , and probabily they decided to do it checking for hardware firmware.
12/28/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Dahrule
Hi

I had this issue too and resolved it. You need to download Hearthstone from the Google Play store. Then, go into settings, and disable the app store that comes with the phone. The one other than the Google play store. Then install Hearthstone and it should be the international version

01/01/2019 01:56 AMPosted by Voc
Dahrule, thanks. It seems work. It has been 2 days now. And my heartstone doesn't connect to chinese server anymore

Hi, how to disable it, i had the same issue :(