Please unnerf Raza

Play Mode Discussion
After playing Reno priest, I remembered that the deck is actually pretty fair. Most of the complaints were from whiney players who lost fair and square. I would go as far as to say that pre nerf razakus priest was the most fun, balanced, and fair combo deck EVER in tier 1. I know it's a little different in wild, but I don't think wild should be balanced anyways. Please unnerf raza!
Oh my God you're back again
No. Over and over again as you keep bringing it up.
12/29/2018 10:33 PMPosted by LoveRhino
I only brought it up now.
12/29/2018 10:35 PMPosted by HailFall

Are you KIDDING.
Hell no, don't unnerf. 0-costed whatever is not healthy, and even less in combination with Anduin DK.
0 Cost Heropower is always OP. Just look at the Heroic Bosses from the old Adventures. Especially when you can play long Combos with Anduin. I know this Deck was fun and I enjoyed it myself, but hitting somebody with up to 40 Damage in the Face is way too strong.
12/29/2018 10:22 PMPosted by HailFall
but I don't think wild should be balanced anyways

this line

this speaks volumes about your ignorance and/or stupidity
Raza Priest is still powerful, just not stupidly so. The previous version made OTKs and TTKs (which btw were nigh-uncounterable) easier and more commonplace than they should be. The current version, by comparison, puts a more realistic cap on your damage output. 1-mana "deal 2 damage and refresh each time you play a card" is still leaps and bounds better than every upgraded hero power as well as several DKS (even the base form is strictly better than that of Zul'Jin, another hero card).

but I don't think wild should be balanced anyways.

I don't mean to turn this into a conversation about Wild, but if the format followed your specifications (let's say it lost all balance and all past nerfs were undone), games would rarely last long enough for you to play even Raza let alone your DK. Balance for the sake of gameplay and deck diversity is necessary whether certain players want it or not.
If you're a good player, and you value fair play, you'd take back this request. You know what needs nerfing? Hunter direct damage. Why tf do they have better DD than a mage? /blatantderailercommentoff
12/29/2018 11:46 PMPosted by Devastator
Why tf do they have better DD than a mage?

cause hunters are a dps clase while mages are crowd control maybe? who knows
12/29/2018 11:41 PMPosted by InfinityMin1

but I don't think wild should be balanced anyways.

I don't mean to turn this into a conversation about Wild, but if the format followed your specifications (let's say it lost all balance and all past nerfs were undone), games would rarely last long enough for you to play even Raza let alone your DK. Balance for the sake of gameplay and deck diversity is necessary whether certain players want it or not.

All of the casting cost nerfs on classic/base set cards should be undone for wild players. This is a digital card game and Bliz should take advantage of that
I love it how some blast hailfail purely because of beeing well hailfail.

But hes right about the wild part and razza unnerfed will be doable. Maybe it ends bigpriest. Or maybe a unnerf razza priest and a nerf to bigpriest? I think most will want the nerf BIG priest and be less bothered by the razza unnerf.

Then this

12/29/2018 11:14 PMPosted by RhokDelar
but I don't think wild should be balanced anyways

this line

this speaks volumes about your ignorance and/or stupidity

He just says I think... since when do we blast someone who clearly says I think rhok? Even with his past :)

I think wild need some balance butttttt i think its even harder then standard to do so.. but some cards like the one bigpriest uses. It can be done with little impact on other classes. And to compensate.. unnerf razza? Hehehe

I donno..hailfail.. but you can have points man. But you blasted your name to kingdoms come with all the Bs topics from before
12/30/2018 12:43 AMPosted by Delfunk

It is well earnt though.

But hes right about the wild part and razza unnerfed will be doable. Maybe it ends bigpriest. Or maybe a unnerf razza priest and a nerf to bigpriest? I think most will want the nerf BIG priest and be less bothered by the razza unnerf

Nope, it was the most oppressive deck ever seen in the format, I certainly dont want to see what it would be like today with a 0-cost hero power. Reno Priest is still good enough in wild as is, it certainly does NOT deserve to have the Raza nerf reverted. I'd prefer BP be addressed, as it (or more accurately, Barnes) should be, than to make another broken Priest deck in the format by reverting the Raza nerf!
12/30/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Bowser

It is well earnt though.

But hes right about the wild part and razza unnerfed will be doable. Maybe it ends bigpriest. Or maybe a unnerf razza priest and a nerf to bigpriest? I think most will want the nerf BIG priest and be less bothered by the razza unnerf

Nope, it was the most oppressive deck ever seen in the format, I certainly dont want to see what it would be like today with a 0-cost hero power. Reno Priest is still good enough in wild as is, it certainly does NOT deserve to have the Raza nerf reverted. I'd prefer BP be addressed, as it (or more accurately, Barnes) should be, than to make another broken Priest deck in the format by reverting the Raza nerf!

Maybe.. but it aint only barnes tho :)

And about the blasting.. better to ignore it if you really want to deal with it.
12/30/2018 01:07 AMPosted by Delfunk
12/30/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Bowser

It is well earnt though.

And about the blasting.. better to ignore it if you really want to deal with it.

Barnes is what makes BP degenerate. The high/low roll factor. Fix that and it will still be degenerate, but tolerable. Reno Priest with a 0-cost hero power will not be. Its as bad, if not worse, than SAD was pre-nerf with the tools available in wild. The deck is perfectly fine for wild with a 1=cost hero power, no need to break it again!
12/30/2018 01:18 AMPosted by Bowser
12/30/2018 01:07 AMPosted by Delfunk

Barnes is what makes BP degenerate. The high/low roll factor. Fix that and it will still be degenerate, but tolerable. Reno Priest with a 0-cost hero power will not be. Its as bad, if not worse, than SAD was pre-nerf with the tools available in wild. The deck is perfectly fine for wild with a 1=cost hero power, no need to break it again!

Personally i dont think it will be broken.. you still need the cards to work.. and we know how wild is.

Barnes is a trouble maker yeah. But putting him on 5 mana just before shadow essence wont be enough.

You need to deal with ressurect.

Meaning that ressurect for 2 mana. Should be a revive a minion that died this turn.. that would keep the highroll in check. Because then agter Barnes at 5 mana. Turn 6 you only can play eternal servitude once and not ressurect. Less highroll.

Like i said barnes aint the only one
12/29/2018 10:35 PMPosted by HailFall
its tier 1 in wild, so no.
Edit: obviously my thinking was incorrect regarding the combo I came up with, doesn't mean Razasplosion wasn't an overpowered deck that now has additional tools to make it even more obnoxious.
I can't even.. -__-