3 minutes

Play Mode Discussion
That's how long it took me to get disgusted and close out the game after the new expansion released. Longer than I expected. How long did it take everyone else?
Well, what can I say? You're pathetic.

Cry more.
Haven't bought any packs or opened the game today. Like I said, I don't think these new cards will have any impact on the current meta, they are not nearely as powerful enough to displace baku paladin or secret hunter or zoo. Nothing will change in the meta imo.
Got mad when I got hireek as my free card, got even more mad when my first opponent was random shaman that literally only won off of random cards high rolling and getting perfect minions from other classes for the situation.

No amount of new card smell in the world is enough to make up for the sting of when you put thought into what cards you want to try out, even if they're brand new and you don't know what's good yet and you just want to see cool new stuff and see what other people wanted to play, and you just get totally stepped on by random crap that's beyond your control that absolutely nobody put any thought into choosing whatsoever.
Uhh, is this an emo kid only thread, or can I say how long ? Answer: TBD , having fun .

Really like healadin so far, it has some powerful swings
12/04/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Kinakino
Haven't bought any packs or opened the game today. Like I said, I don't think these new cards will have any impact on the current meta, they are not nearely as powerful enough to displace baku paladin or secret hunter or zoo. Nothing will change in the meta imo.

Ahh bit I want Zuljin for secret hunter which means packs for dust cause I need Subject 9 as well