Otk Paly or Spell Hunter.

Play Mode Discussion
I use kingsbane rogue, taunt druid, and odd paly, and the whole day consist of 40% otk paly, 60% Spell/Secret hunter, and 10% others. so much for class balance...
You'll find no sympathy from people on these forums by mentioning you play kingsbane rogue.

Just giving you a heads up.
12/08/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Roscuro
I use kingsbane rogue, taunt druid, and odd paly, and the whole day consist of 40% otk paly, 60% Spell/Secret hunter, and 10% others. so much for class balance...

Serve you right for not play decks approved by the community.
Otk pally is pretty fun to play. I can recommend it as a secondary deck next to kingsbane.

Otk paladin is kinda busted imo. The fact that it summons a random horseman that is not on the board already every time makes it a bit to easy. I always had impression it would summon them in a fixed order.
spell hunter is more reliable; but if what you want is to grab the hate of your enemies, otk pally
12/08/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Schyla
You'll find no sympathy from people on these forums by mentioning you play kingsbane rogue.

You’ve brought you’re personal opinion of a deck into a thread of a player kindly asking for advice, and basically told him that he isn’t welcome here.

2 sentences and you managed to derail the thread, insult the OP, as well as anyone who plays Kingsbane. That’s some impressive belligerence.

I think you should apologise to the OP, and seriously consider your words before you comment next time.
https://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/1215245-absolute-control-shudderwock-shaman

this is what i'm playing. i can't fatique, you can't play minions, i freeze basically everything, and i heal a butt ton every turn. i don't think i can lose with this deck if i get the combo off. otk is old hat. let the absolute control begin!
12/08/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Haunter187

You’ve brought you’re personal opinion of a deck into a thread of a player kindly asking for advice, and basically told him that he isn’t welcome here.

2 sentences and you managed to derail the thread, insult the OP, as well as anyone who plays Kingsbane. That’s some impressive belligerence.

I think you should apologise to the OP, and seriously consider your words before you comment next time.

the reponse brought the general consenus of the whiners and trolls on these forums to the attention of the op. the response had no hostility in it and the op doesn't deserve an apology as the response never said they personally hate him.
12/08/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Haunter187

Schyla did none of those things. They accurately assessed the state of the forum as of late (everyone has it out for Secret Hunter and Kingsbane it seems) and warned the OP accordingly. They did not give their personal opinion, and did not insult the OP for their choice of deck. People have made some pretty insulting comments and threads belittling people on the internet (and even this forum) for the reasons you claim. Schyla's comment was not one of them.

More on to the topic at hand @OP, your experience is not universal. While I've been seeing my fair share of Hunter decks, I've only seen one or two OTK Paladin decks over the last couple days. Kinda weird tbh, I've been hearing a lot but not seeing much o_O.
I played against a otk pally earlier and he summoned horseman then brought to hand and was able to summon each of the four in four hero powers. 4 turns to otk.

I was under impression that it summoned random ones not in order as that's why it was hardly played before.

I wonder if they changed which gets summoned. Like each time will be a new one?
12/08/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Nightangel
I played against a otk pally earlier and he summoned horseman then brought to hand and was able to summon each of the four in four hero powers. 4 turns to otk.

I was under impression that it summoned random ones not in order as that's why it was hardly played before.

I wonder if they changed which gets summoned. Like each time will be a new one?

Sounds like your opponent just got lucky. The hero power is similar to Shaman's in that it checks the Horsemen that are currently on the field when creating a new one. The deck's generally inconsistent because you need to bounce a couple to hand before you can pull off four horsemen in one turn, and the hero power doesn't check horsemen in hand (meaning you can accidentally summon duplicates, staving off your apocalypse for another turn). The reason we're seeing more OTK Pally now is because it has a better survival package than it used to, not necessarily because the combo itself is more consistent.

Personally mentioning odd pally does that for me.
Several of those decks listed from OP beat OTK pally and Spellhunter.

I am confused.
Thanks for info!
12/08/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Roscuro

Well the math checks out....
12/08/2018 08:20 PMPosted by aceperson
https://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/1215245-absolute-control-shudderwock-shaman

this is what i'm playing. i can't fatique, you can't play minions, i freeze basically everything, and i heal a butt ton every turn. i don't think i can lose with this deck if i get the combo off. otk is old hat. let the absolute control begin!

Replace zap with hagatha, Likkim with doomsayer one of the lightning bolt with lifedrinker and this deck might be good enough vs combo decks as well.
I don't see the point of playing shudderwock without lifedrinker- I would also argue you need acolyte of pain in order to pull off the combo reliably.

The old shudderwock is good, just take away the low cost spells, enter a doomsayer, a fungal enchancter and zentimo and you get a beast of a deck.