Noobs playing Combo Priest and Odd Rogue

Play Mode Discussion
Try playing something that isn't cheesy af. Seriously, my 4 year old could play those decks and win. Come up with something original, I mean a new expansion did just release and all you bums still resort to brainless decks.
If they can afford Combo Priest, they likely arent a noob.
What are you upset about again? At least you have diversified away from hunter hating which is the current forum favorite but just because you lost a game doesn’t mean every deck you lose to is broken.
12/24/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Wardrum
huh? I referring to the Tops Turvy otk. The big otk priest is actually good, I play that one.
12/24/2018 03:42 PMPosted by ChunkyStyle
What are you upset about again? At least you have diversified away from hunter hating which is the current forum favorite but just because you lost a game doesn’t mean every deck you lose to is broken.

Mainly the fact that any one can play odd rogue or topsy turvy and their the cheesiest of cheese. Out of all the new possible decks it seem most resort back to brainless decks, especially tops turvy. Hardly any to stop it, even with taunts and regardless of how much health or armor you have, needs nerfing.
12/24/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Sargent
12/24/2018 03:42 PMPosted by ChunkyStyle

Mainly the fact that any one can play odd rogue or topsy turvy and their the cheesiest of cheese. Out of all the new possible decks it seem most resort back to brainless decks, especially tops turvy. Hardly any to stop it, even with taunts and regardless of how much health or armor you have, needs nerfing.

Agree about the topsy turvy priest. No counter to it in standard outside of warlock with gnomeferatu and demonic project. I would say you could burst them down, but priest quest and psychic scream say otherwise.

I dont like that there is no anti-combo tech for hand combos for all classes. Make dirty rat standard
Yeah that’s true, I do get a kick out of the BM’ers that screw it up because they run out of time though. Only happen every once in a while but it is funny when it does.
RR didn't really give Odd Rogue any new options worth using. It's not really braindead to stick to the most optimized list... it's just as good as it gets for now.

Certainly no more BS then HealZoo.
12/24/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Sargent
12/24/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Wardrum
huh? I referring to the Tops Turvy otk. The big otk priest is actually good, I play that one.

Noobs don’t play APM priest.
OP probably plays hunter
12/24/2018 03:51 PMPosted by KrustyFlesh
Agree about the topsy turvy priest. No counter to it in standard outside of warlock with gnomeferatu and demonic project.

Actually, I snuck out a game against one thanks to the power of Obsidian Statue. And there's that Nerubian that makes spells cost 2 more, they have to find a way to deal with that first.

But I'm in favor of dropping good old Boar Control into the Hall of Fame. 1 mana Charge is just a problem whenever stat buffs come into play, it seems.
APM Priest cheesy.... Sure

Noon friendly? I'd argue it isn't close to noob friendly at all.
Poor Hafu tried the APM priest vs Cubelock and failed during the WSOE tourny.
12/24/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Sagevallant
12/24/2018 03:51 PMPosted by KrustyFlesh
Agree about the topsy turvy priest. No counter to it in standard outside of warlock with gnomeferatu and demonic project.

Actually, I snuck out a game against one thanks to the power of Obsidian Statue. And there's that Nerubian that makes spells cost 2 more, they have to find a way to deal with that first.

But I'm in favor of dropping good old Boar Control into the Hall of Fame. 1 mana Charge is just a problem whenever stat buffs come into play, it seems.

I never even considered adding that card for tech. Thanks man!
Haha bruh I don't even use that deck but you have no idea how hard and tricky that APM priest is to pilot. Have you seen players like Dog work their way through taunts from Cubelocks?
Pray tell what deck you play sir?