Best way to get dust

Play Mode Discussion
I recently spent about $250 AU dollars on this game so I could get enough dust to craft three decks I wanted.

Well it turns out making new decks is adictive and I dont want to spend any more money for the time being.

I am two legendary and two rare cards away from making a new Priest deck I want and I am wondering what is the fastest way I can get enough dust to craft them.

My strategy so far has been to disenchant every card from every class I dont play, and then disenchant every duplicate neutral card that I have.

Should I disenchant every neutral card that I dont use? This seems like a bad idea to me to disenchant neutral cards as I might want them later on. If I do this I can probably get enough dust to craft the deck I want but I might regret it later.

What are the best ways to get dust fast and how do you guys manage your crafting and disenchanting?
12/26/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Funkman
What are the best ways to get dust fast and how do you guys manage your crafting and disenchanting?

Best ways to get dust fast? Spend $, but it's clear you don't want to anymore atm. (Who can blame ya).

As for my ways of managing crafting an disenchanting? I always type "extra" in the search filter an dust any cards I have over 2. I tend to keep goldens though, an will usually bomb the normal an keep the goldens. Unless I really dislike the card, then I bomb the golden.

The best way I've gone at disenchanting nowadays is I look at the eternal format of wild. What sees play? What is good enough to see play there? Etc. One example is the old mage legendary I had Anomolus.

The card was bad during standard an it's also not good enough for wild. So after a longtime I bombed it for dust. It's great to have options, but one needs to consider the stand alone power of cards because once they rotate, they are stuck being used agaisnt the true OP cards from years past.
I grind for gold and buy packs with said gold. I say that is where I get most dust. I rarely disenchant cards cause deck building is where if find fun the most. If disenchanting though they are legendary that will most likely never see play or a chance of being included in viable decks.
Best way to generate dust? Arena obviously idk what these guys talking about. Arena will make you a better player overall in decision making.

Disenchant your golden copies if your desperate
dude you should stop. Sounds like your an addict. 250 is insane could of bough a ps4. Take your spouse or friend out for a meal. Paid debt. You should just play something else
12/26/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Crazyman666
dude you should stop. Sounds like your an addict. 250 is insane could of bough a ps4. Take your spouse or friend out for a meal. Paid debt. You should just play something else

You don't really know that's accurate. What if he has a good job and is single? 250 on something you like is not super unreasonable
Well it is a lot of money and I am not happy about it, but I have worked out that you need to buy about $100 worth of cards in order to craft a new deck. Its a ridiculous amount of money for a video game and I guess Blizzard are making a lot of money from people like me who get suckered in.

Thing is I cant see any other way to create new decks without spending that kind of money unless you want to spend 10 hours per day grinding in this game, which I dont want to do.
You want a short cut. The only one is money. Otherwise you have to play.
Fly out to Columbia.
Play Arena and get good at it. It's by far the most cost effective source of dust in the game.
If you could still buy Karazhan with gold I would suggest that, but sadly you can't anymore, only with money. I would suggest Arena, these guys are pretty much correct.
12/27/2018 04:36 AMPosted by Clockwise
Play Arena and get good at it. It's by far the most cost effective source of dust in the game.

The problem is every time I play arena I win one or two games and then lose.

I dont know why whether it is my deck building or my playing but I am just no good at it and I dont know how to improve.
Go watch ADWCTA & Merps Arena coops on Youtube, see what you'd draft/play on each turn, compare to what they do and listen to them discussing their choices.

It will probably help a bit.
12/27/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Funkman
12/27/2018 04:36 AMPosted by Clockwise

The problem is every time I play arena I win one or two games and then lose.

I dont know why whether it is my deck building or my playing but I am just no good at it and I dont know how to improve.

But, if you managed to gets better, its gonna worth it big time.

All the matters are, does drafting cards is your thing?
12/26/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Theman
12/26/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Funkman

Best ways to get dust fast? Spend $, but it's clear you don't want to anymore atm. (Who can blame ya).

As for my ways of managing crafting an disenchanting? I always type "extra" in the search filter an dust any cards I have over 2. I tend to keep goldens though, an will usually bomb the normal an keep the goldens. Unless I really dislike the card, then I bomb the golden.

The best way I've gone at disenchanting nowadays is I look at the eternal format of wild. What sees play? What is good enough to see play there? Etc. One example is the old mage legendary I had Anomolus.

The card was bad during standard an it's also not good enough for wild. So after a longtime I bombed it for dust. It's great to have options, but one needs to consider the stand alone power of cards because once they rotate, they are stuck being used agaisnt the true OP cards from years past.

Thanks for the tip to type "extra" in the search feild, I just got enough dust to create yet another legendary minion, only two legendaries away from making my new deck.