Change Brawl Rewards

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Blizzard should allow us to choose which card pack we receive for tavern brawl. Granted, it doesn't have to be a current expansion pack, but it should be something other than the basic pack. Maybe a wild set... I don't know. I really don't think this will upset any balance or game play. This is coming from the someone with all the basic cards, but missing a handful in older sets. Worst case, I save up 50 brawls worth of Lich King packs and get 2 guaranteed legendaries. By then it will be in wild.
They should make it twice a week, blizzard makes this game so stingy with giving stuff out makes me lose interest in the game
12/12/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Kang
Blizzard should allow us to choose which card pack we receive for tavern brawl.

I like that. No reason it couldn't be the current expansion, it is only one pack.

02/12/2019 11:18 AMPosted by speedy
They should make it twice a week, blizzard makes this game so stingy with giving stuff out makes me lose interest in the game

They want people to pay to play. While I would gladly welcome more free packs, I can't see them doing it. At-least they run some easy to accomplish quests during special events, like 80gp and 80 dust for playing 3 dragons.
There were threads on this a year ago...

No surprise that after being gone from the Game and Forums since April of last year, that I see people still asking for something that makes sense.

Reward should be a pack of your choosing. Or as I said last year, should be the 100 or 150 Gold so players can either Pick their Pack or buy an Arena Run every week after doing Brawl. Obviously I vote more in favour of the 150 gold myself.

But good luck getting Blizzard to LISTEN to player requests, even the ones that make the most sense.

Have you tried Magic the Gathering Arena yet? It's pretty great, worth a try for another free card game.
02/12/2019 11:18 AMPosted by speedy

Try Magic the Gathering Arena, not stingy at all!! Also the daily quest reward re-populates over and over. They don't make you wait a day for a new quest, I am loving it!

Wishing more people would open their eyes to the competitors of Blizzard games who are doing things far better right now. Path of Exile, Magic the Gathering Arena, check out Final Fantasy Online and their next expansion coming up soon!

Sorry Blizzard, I use to love you but your stock is going down and losing employees for GOOD reasons!!!