Warpath in arena

Play Mode Discussion
I think this might need to be addressed. It's one of the single most powerful cards in there, its a common, and it singlehandedly makes warrior one of the best classes. It's a powerful boardclear throughout the game and drawing it can instantly win you the game. Can this be reduced in appearance rate?
The baits get lower in effort each post.
Hailfail, you need to get a hobby. Might I suggest card games?
2 mana deal 1 damage to all...4 mana deal 2 to all...6 mana deal 3 to all...8 mana deal 4 to all...10 mana deal 5 to all...

Somehow I think this is actually completely balanced, as you pay a premium for every extra damage you need. More than any other class would. The strength is in the flexibility, but I'm sure we can live with Warrior having one flexible card? I dunno, I think often Warpath is just too slow, it can be very good, yes, but it can also be basically useless. Okay you're on 7 mana and need to clear the board, but you need 4 damage to do so. But you can only get to 3. Well, can't warpath...well, I guess you're dead now. See what I'm sayin? I've seen it happen all too often when I play warrior, or play as warrior. For every instance it's a strong card right for the circumstance, there's another instance where it just isn't fast enough.
01/03/2019 06:15 PMPosted by HailFall
I think this might need to be addressed. It's one of the single most powerful cards in there, its a common, and it singlehandedly makes warrior one of the best classes. It's a powerful boardclear throughout the game and drawing it can instantly win you the game. Can this be reduced in appearance rate?

Never go full retard.
Why aren't you complaining about flamestrike?

1 less mana for 4 damage and only hits enemy minions.

Stop trolling.
you clearly don't play arena if you think warpath is a mediocre card. It's one of the single strongest cards available and you should take it pretty much every time its offered.the flexibility makes it exceptionally powerful at taking on a board at any point in the game.
01/04/2019 07:35 AMPosted by HailFall
you clearly don't play arena if you think warpath is a mediocre card. It's one of the single strongest cards available and you should take it pretty much every time its offered.the flexibility makes it exceptionally powerful at taking on a board at any point in the game.

Warparth is a 2 mana whirlwind, 4 mana volcanic potion, 6 mana Duskbreaker/Hagatha battlecry, 8 mana worse flamestrike or 10 mana dragonfire potion.

So it's balanced
01/04/2019 07:42 AMPosted by NightThief
01/04/2019 07:35 AMPosted by HailFall

Warparth is a 2 mana whirlwind, 4 mana volcanic potion, 6 mana Duskbreaker/Hagatha battlecry, 8 mana worse flamestrike or 10 mana dragonfire potion.

So it's balanced
except all of those except ww are EXCEPTIONALLY powerful arena cards, and this one is a common.
I think that i should also point out that omega assembly/dragon roar give warrior enough late game power to outvalue basically anything, so having such a powerful early board clear is insane.
I'm surprised you haven't complained about snowflipper penguin yet. You've complained about nearly every card by now.

Is it on your radar?
It is strong in Arena because it often acts as highly adaptable board clear, which is *devastating* in Arena play, where the whole point is to build a board and trade. And a warrior can pretty easily get three or four of them, because it is a common. Whereas you're lucky if you get one or two Blizzards or a flamestrike

That let's them have a pretty easy and uninteractive game plan. Pick warpath whenever possible, then pick big minions, armor gain, taunts, and berserkers.

I'd want to see some numbers on its win rate in arena, but it isn't ridiculous to suggest it might need to have it's appearance rate dialed down.
01/04/2019 07:50 AMPosted by Schyla
I'm surprised you haven't complained about snowflipper penguin yet. You've complained about nearly every card by now.

Is it on your radar?
Snowflipper penguin is only strong paired with mark of ysharrj which is an acually broken card.
01/04/2019 09:09 AMPosted by HailFall
01/04/2019 07:50 AMPosted by Schyla

Is it on your radar?
Snowflipper penguin is only strong paired with mark of ysharrj which is an acually broken card.

Dude you forgot crackling razormaw and bonemare too! And Extra Arms! Omg any buff makes it OP! Snowflipper is broken!!!
Warpath is OP but Razapriest prenerf was fine?

Bias much?
Its good but far from game breaking. There are better cards i think and warriors hero power is the worst in arena.
If you have 1 6 hp minion when going wide you are already good and keep a big initiative even when everything else is cleared. Below 10 mana flamestrike is better at 7 and consecration and even nova is better at 4/5 i think,though the flexibility of warp path and the ability to deal with the occasional deathrattle is definitly a big upside.

Trump said it ages ago and it still goes for arena: big guys are good.
Tempo arena is not that strong right now i think, at least not as strong as it has been in the past. You dont need as many 2 drops as before due to very good and common 3 drops. Tarcreeper wrecks any 2 drop but even a pixie is already troublesome for 2 drop openings. if you play 5 or more 2 drops you also want 1 drops i think to fully leverage the tempo but then deck can become bit iffy. (Good 1 drops like glacial and only a few 2 drops is good though i think).
In general i only draft ooze,pyromancer and bomber from the neutrals as they also have potential at later turns,maybe novice and loothoarder. Unless i go for flood with something like warlock or hunter but i think overall control is slightly better.
There are a few good control cards that can make for a comeback. maybe draft slightly more value.
Warpath is good, but I don't think rarity has anything to do with arena draft now, as cards are placed in various tier baskets. When playing vs warrior, one definitely can not expand the board too wide now. Just have to adjust your game play for the meta. Before you can risk it hoping the warrior opponent doesn't have a brawl, but this should only be done vs warrior as last resort now. It does making playing against warrior a bit difficult as they have decent single target removal options too. However, I think Dragon's Roar has been more important an addition to Warrior making it a strong class in Arena now.
01/04/2019 11:09 AMPosted by jawsofwar

Bias much?
???? one is arena, one is constructed. I dont see how this has anything to do with my post
01/04/2019 11:09 AMPosted by jawsofwar

Bias much?

anything that beats him is needs a nerf, anything he wins with is OK

just remember his before and after playing kingsbane rogue

also: didn't they give you a whole thread for your salt? go post there and stop polluting the forums
01/04/2019 07:45 AMPosted by HailFall
I think that i should also point out that omega assembly/dragon roar give warrior enough late game power to outvalue basically anything, so having such a powerful early board clear is insane.
what early game