Met a ridiculous deck - is this normal?

Arena Discussion
Don't play much, but is this normal? Drafted a so-so paladin deck, facing Warlock first match.

Turn 5 he plays Skull of the Manari, Turn 6 it summons a Void Lord, Turn 7 it summons ANOTHER Void Lord, while in the meantime he plays two legendaries (Glinda and Countess Ashmore).

Is this how random Arena can be? Then I'm seriously done with this game.
That warlock High Rolled. 3 legendaries can happen but its not that often. And Skull doing anything in Arena is even less common than getting 3 legendaries in a draft. Skull is either a meme pick or its late in the draft and you already has stuff worth cheating out and even then you have to have the good stuff in hand because its a turn 5 do nothing play in most situations.
12/19/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Powermind
Don't play much, but is this normal? Drafted a so-so paladin deck, facing Warlock first match.

Turn 5 he plays Skull of the Manari, Turn 6 it summons a Void Lord, Turn 7 it summons ANOTHER Void Lord, while in the meantime he plays two legendaries (Glinda and Countess Ashmore).

Is this how random Arena can be? Then I'm seriously done with this game.

That’s very unlucky for the first match, but come to about 6 wins I’d say it happens fairly often. I’d be surprised but I just played a game ytd where my opponent’s skull pulled 3 voidlords, 1 homunculus and 1 dread infernal. But mine was at 6wins where the decks are generally a lot better.