Da Undatakah

Play Mode Discussion
Did anybody tried this card in a deck. I mean it was one of the most hyped cards of this expansion. I wanna try it, but i don't know if he's worth to craft.
So, what are your experiences?
Yep he's in my Deathrattle Rogue. Played him. He picked up mechanical whelp dragon, devilsaur egg, cube. Oppenent quit

I'm still messing with what I want in there. Like I dumped Leroy, elven minstrels and like one other thing. For undertaker, I was going to craft Myra but i put in Gral the Shark instead since I have him. I think I put the 2 three mana cost discover 2 Deathrattle cards. Minstrels have always been weak card draw on DR rogue. Oh I dumped my one blightnozzle crawler.
I've been trying it in a Taunt Druid.

You run Hadronox and Astral Tiger as your deathrattles, so you can constantly refill your board without having to worry about Polymorph or Hex diluting your Res pool (Undertakah is still vulnerable).

Initial feeling is that it's VERY good. Not relying on Hadronox means that you can run things like Amani War Bear and if you're feeling especially spicy, the Oondasta/Tyrantas package.

### Undatakah Druid
# Class: Druid
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Lesser Jasper Spellstone
# 2x (1) Naturalize
# 2x (2) Wild Growth
# 2x (2) Wrath
# 2x (3) Ferocious Howl
# 2x (3) Witching Hour
# 1x (4) Astral Tiger
# 2x (4) Branching Paths
# 2x (4) Ironwood Golem
# 2x (4) Swipe
# 2x (5) Carnivorous Cube
# 2x (5) Nourish
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 2x (7) Amani War Bear
# 1x (8) Da Undatakah
# 1x (8) Primordial Drake
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 1x (9) Hadronox
#
AAECAbSKAwbJxwLCzgKo0gKv0wKggAOLigMMQF/pAcQG5AiU0gKY0gKe0gKL4QKN8AK/8gLYjAMA
#

It's a VERY rough list. There's still plenty of room for refinement and when I get dust to make cards like Malfurion.
I had an opposite experience. He picked up Tirions sword and the "shuffle this into your deck when it dies", silenced.
He makes a new OTK Shudderwok deck combined with explodinatorbfor goblin bombs... no grumble or Saronite necessary.
12/05/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Tibryn
He makes a new OTK Shudderwok deck combined with explodinatorbfor goblin bombs... no grumble or Saronite necessary.

I'm genuinely curious. Do you have a deck-list or can you give a TLDR on how this works?
Really awesome in Immortal Prelate Paladin.

FYI He keeps ALL deathrattles if he picks up Immortal Prelate the first go around.

I had him with like 12 deathrattles once.
12/05/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Awkward

I'm genuinely curious. Do you have a deck-list or can you give a TLDR on how this works?

Play 3 goblin bombs and have them die. Undertakah gains their deathrattles. Shudderwock gains undertakah's battlecry. Shudderwock copies himself endlessly like a normal OTK deck. Basically replaces the damage from lifedrinker.

The downside is that this means Shudder has to die to do his damage, which makes it less reliable.
12/05/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Awkward

There's a post if mine on page 2 that's says "post rotation shudderwok otk"

Check it out
He has potential in some decks... it's just matter of time till something broken comes out of him.
12/05/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Logri
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Play 3 goblin bombs and have them die. Undertakah gains their deathrattles. Shudderwock gains undertakah's battlecry. Shudderwock copies himself endlessly like a normal OTK deck. Basically replaces the damage from lifedrinker.

There's no replication necessary...

2x lifedrinker 6 damage
2x nightblade 6 damage
2x explodinator 8-2+2
2x bog Slosher to repeat any of those for 6-8 damage
Undatakah for 6 damage

Hagatha and dragonmaw scorcher bring shudderwok down to 2 health, 2 beakered lightning kills any bombs left and shudderwok for Deathrattle gg

This is MY homebrew btw so if it turns out to be great and ends up online die like credit please.
12/05/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Schyla
Really awesome in Immortal Prelate Paladin.

FYI He keeps ALL deathrattles if he picks up Immortal Prelate the first go around.

I had him with like 12 deathrattles once.

I would like to see somebody pulling this off, seems fun.

12/05/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Awkward
I've been trying it in a Taunt Druid.

You run Hadronox and Astral Tiger as your deathrattles, so you can constantly refill your board without having to worry about Polymorph or Hex diluting your Res pool (Undertakah is still vulnerable).

Initial feeling is that it's VERY good. Not relying on Hadronox means that you can run things like Amani War Bear and if you're feeling especially spicy, the Oondasta/Tyrantas package.

### Undatakah Druid
# Class: Druid
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Lesser Jasper Spellstone
# 2x (1) Naturalize
# 2x (2) Wild Growth
# 2x (2) Wrath
# 2x (3) Ferocious Howl
# 2x (3) Witching Hour
# 1x (4) Astral Tiger
# 2x (4) Branching Paths
# 2x (4) Ironwood Golem
# 2x (4) Swipe
# 2x (5) Carnivorous Cube
# 2x (5) Nourish
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 2x (7) Amani War Bear
# 1x (8) Da Undatakah
# 1x (8) Primordial Drake
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 1x (9) Hadronox
#
AAECAbSKAwbJxwLCzgKo0gKv0wKggAOLigMMQF/pAcQG5AiU0gKY0gKe0gKL4QKN8AK/8gLYjAMA
#

It's a VERY rough list. There's still plenty of room for refinement and when I get dust to make cards like Malfurion.

I was thinking about about a deck like this in Wild with Amani War Bear, Astral Tiger, Grizzled Guardian, Malorne, Undatakah, Hadronox and N'zoth.