auto-squelch option

Community Discussion
I would like to see auto-squelch option you can turn on in Hearthstone so you don't have to manually squelch every opponent.

Thank you in advance.
And make it so that your opponent knows that you have auto-squelch on lmao
12/26/2018 07:46 AMPosted by SneakyTurtle
so you don't have to manually squelch every opponent
Why would anyone do that?!!

If your opponent is not an annoying troll, is he still bothering you by using the hearthstone emotes in a right manner as it is supposed to? o.O
12/26/2018 08:49 AMPosted by D1vergent

Because we don't want to deal with pock-marred, oily, little runts right clicking away when the cards go their way?
12/26/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Eranos

Because we don't want to deal with pock-marred, oily, little runts right clicking away when the cards go their way?

Here Here.
Getting this option would make my New Year.
happy feast of winterveil
so you don't have to manually squelch every opponent

If your opponent is not an annoying troll, is he still bothering you by using the hearthstone emotes in a right manner as it is supposed to? o.O

I rather have someone talk trash in text, im so sick of the emotes by now. Most of the people that still use them are using them to be annoying.
I would like to see auto-squelch option you can turn on in Hearthstone so you don't have to manually squelch every opponent.

Thank you in advance.

Blizzard has already stated many times that it's not going to be added sorry.
this is why i hardly add anyone from hearthstone to my friends list, seriously what a bunch of babies. take the extra .5 seconds, for which i will probably rope you for being a thin skinned net decking beta, i know when im squelched lol. chances are if i emote im just saying hello.
blizzard has already had to change to content of emotes, an auto squelch can only make players happier, due to the fact its is a simple to implement option. the real question is why not ?

there are 119 pages on the linked blue lead post, there is a clear consumer demand for it.
( heck you wont even see a netdeck anymore )[/quote]

cry with joy! people would have to think!
12/29/2018 05:52 AMPosted by WingedKagout
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20765656397