Discard should have been allowed to go Extinct!

Play Mode Discussion
Either you draw the gimmick cards that turn discarding into a bonus or you discard your whole hand just by playing your deck and get wrecked.

Oh and have fun discarding your first Soul Warden and having the other at the bottom 5 of your deck.
It's actually pretty fun to play if you're careful. Sure there's some luck involved, but I've won quite a few mirrors, especially against guys who got in a hurry to discard everything.
It's a fun deck to play with and try to optimize. Play it in casual and approach it more like it's a solo adventure puzzle thing. Try buffing Jeklik with the one mana left card in hand buff and then copying her.
I agree, I'd rather Warlock get something decent than deal with the most frustrating to play gimmick in HS.
12/11/2018 07:45 PMPosted by OilyWarlock
I agree, I'd rather Warlock get something decent than deal with the most frustrating to play gimmick in HS.

Warlock's already been doing better than "decent" for the better part of the last year. I'm actually pretty stoked that the class finally got some legitimate support for the archetype. If it weren't for the fact that I'd need to craft several Legendaries and Epics, I'd be playing it right now.
Yeah I hate playing and playing against it. Most of the time you can’t even control what you discard so it’s another lottery deck.