Blizzard is deleting negative posts.

Play Mode Discussion
Made a post yesterday about how damn awful the new expansion is (similar to plenty of others I’ve seen posted) and it is magically no longer in existence. Nice work Blizz—the one place where people can complain about something they’ve paid good money for is under a fascist regime!
That can't be, I'm still here.
there’s a forum error that deletes your posts when you edit them.

Did you edit the post?
12/12/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Haunter187
there’s a forum error that deletes your posts when you edit them.

Did you edit the post?

Nope. I posted and then was offline for the rest of the day.

Not the first time this has happened to me.
I've had posts vanish too. Really positive ones that could be perceived as favoring Blizzard as well as just normal discussion posts. I rarely post to the negative, so those from me are mostly still up and the missing ones are due to age.

The spam filter doesn't really care what the context of your post it. It has some sensitive triggers that sometimes eat the wrong posts, and it happens to all of us from time to time.
Usually there were posts that needed to be cleaned up and then Jesse puts them back.
The forums are kinda flaky. Always keep a copy of your post and check after hitting the post button that is actually worked. I've had more than one long detailed post disappear into the ether.
They've deleted tens of my topics about wild mode problems with explanations, stats and examples. They hate the truth so don't you expect nothing but being downvoted. This broken forum society downvoted all my topics about topic-deletion, repeating one by one like monkeys that I overreact and after 2-3mins all disappeared, with their comments included. You can't say the truth, some guys commented few of my topics and saw them all disappear, but they keep repeating their bosh and downvotes.

This is why I left the game and forums - you can make s**tposts, insult Blizzard and make 2359623 topics about same thing and they won't delete it, but try to be more eloquent and fact-oriented than this 90% spam posts here and you'll be silenced, because without childish behaviour it is so much harder to ignore you and not respond when they see you're right. And don't be surprised if this topic dissappear too, don't create new one - I tried and right now there's no matter what topic I want to create, they're all auto-removed.
12/12/2018 07:27 PMPosted by BlessedDecay
They've deleted tens of my topics about wild mode problems with explanations, stats and examples. They hate the truth so don't you expect nothing but being downvoted. This broken forum society downvoted all my topics about topic-deletion, repeating one by one like monkeys that I overreact and after 2-3mins all disappeared, with their comments included. You can't say the truth, some guys commented few of my topics and saw them all disappear, but they keep repeating their bosh and downvotes.

This is why I left the game and forums - you can make s**tposts, insult Blizzard and make 2359623 topics about same thing and they won't delete it, but try to be more eloquent and fact-oriented than this 90% spam posts here and you'll be silenced, because without childish behaviour it is so much harder to ignore you and not respond when they see you're right. And don't be surprised if this topic dissappear too, don't create new one - I tried and right now there's no matter what topic I want to create, they're all auto-removed.
Dude if you're posting on the forums, you didn't leave the forums. Derp?
I was just thinking about how blesseddecay isn’t here anymore. How he totally left and hasn’t posted since. Truly a man of his word, that guy.
They are indeed deleting posts. Move to reddit.
What is the redxut to go to regarding balance and state of the game discussions? R hearthstone is just meme plays; r competitivehs is all deck and pro scene discussion?
i cant post on the new hots forum cause my account is silenced. so no voicing how dumb their silence system is, more fluff fluff posts for blizzard
None of your posts were deleted by mods. You can scan the front page to see "negative posts" aren't being deleted.

What happened is most likely related to this:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20765496440#post-2

Just as Haunter187 mentions.