Deck Making Challenge

Play Mode Discussion
Is there a way of guaranteeing the opponent having Deathwing?

For example, I am a priest, and want to give a Deathwing to the opponent as MC bait, almost guaranteeing victory.
So you want to give your opponent deathwing? 12/12 body..

And mc you have to need 4 bodies on board and he must be lucky enough to take your deadwing.. and he must use mc.. not any.. you know what while writing this.. you tactic sounds so far fetched and very confusing... i think i am getting punked?
01/05/2019 03:10 PMPosted by Delfunk

And mc you have to need 4 bodies on board and he must be lucky enough to take your deadwing.. and he must use mc.. not any.. you know what while writing this.. you tactic sounds so far fetched and very confusing... i think i am getting punked?

MC = Mind Control, it a 10 mana spell for priest from the odd they want them to use it then Mind control DeathWing after they burnt their hand/board to reap the profits.
01/05/2019 03:24 PMPosted by Deathy
01/05/2019 03:10 PMPosted by Delfunk

MC = Mind Control, it a 10 mana spell for priest from the odd they want them to use it then Mind control DeathWing after they burnt their hand/board to reap the profits.

Yes.
The only way possible would be to duel another priest while running Deathwing yourself.

They might use a card called Archbishop Benedictus but it's a bad idea kinda... I mean they have to be using that specific card, an you can't draw Deathwing before hand etc...

You're better off just hoping to find a warrior randomly getting him off Dragons roar, or someone's Bone Drake dying an giving them Deathwing before this stars align sorry man.
have it on board for yourself then psychic scream
01/05/2019 03:31 PMPosted by AnimeFood
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Yes.

really there no way for priest to give a person a card/Deathwing, so this would be something under custom Hearthstone cards.

so it'll have to be a battle cry or a spell to give you and your foe cards, but you can't just have a card say "give your opponent Deathwing and give you mind control" cause then they'll find ways to cheat out Deathwing like Warrior priest can do right now.

As of right now in legit Hearthstone card, it impossible to do this "Deck Making Challenge" as you can't give cards let alone a Deathwing, but if you go to custom Hearthstone card you can work with people to make card ideal float about, but it'll have to be a "fair" card that both You and them get Deathwing to be less suspicious.

From a Card balance stand point you can't ever make a card that would give y ou Mind Control , and your opponent Deathwing as a single card cause they'll know that the point of the deck, but a Card like that would prevent Mecha'thun being a deck archetype if such deck also existed.

and I'm not going say make a deck of psychic scream as you need play Deathwing yourself which burn your hand /board then you have to scream it, so making a deck around that alone would basically ruin your chances of winning over 90% the time
If you are thinking Wild then you would have to maybe use Deathwing: Dragonlord, have it die while Deathwing is in your hand, then yeah, Psychic Scream. Not worth the effort.

Standard is even harder since you have to have actually played Deathwing thus removing your hand and then hoping to get Psychic Scream from your remaining cards at rate of probably one seen per turn. Really, really not worth the effort.
01/05/2019 03:46 PMPosted by Headspin
If you are thinking Wild then you would have to maybe use Deathwing: Dragonlord, have it die while Deathwing is in your hand, then yeah, Psychic Scream. Not worth the effort.

Standard is even harder since you have to have actually played Deathwing thus removing your hand and then hoping to get Psychic Scream from your remaining cards at rate of probably one seen per turn. Really, really not worth the effort.

I was thinking something along the lines of Baleful Banker after cheating out Deathwing somehow, and then Drakkari Trickster.
01/05/2019 03:50 PMPosted by AnimeFood
01/05/2019 03:46 PMPosted by Headspin

I was thinking something along the lines of Baleful Banker after cheating out Deathwing somehow, and then Drakkari Trickster.

sound more like a Toggwaggle Deck you want to make then but the odd of that deck winning normally is low, your leaving yourself open to so many ways of dying just to "burn their hand and mind control Deathwing" as the final plan.

In Wild it some what possible. to make such a Deck but it really won't work and will have more L's then W's for the deck possible.

if you want I can list all the "best" card to use in the deck, but over all it'll be hard to ever make a good Deathwing given deck as your going spend to much to give them the card just to hope to mind control.

Most Decks need ways to win by turn 5+ and if you can't make a deck that has a backup plan outside this Deathwing dream you'll never have it.