Hearthstone chinese login Android

Technical Support
This is really annoying. I reinstalled 3 times already. Running the app fresh is okay but when I open the game for 2nd time, chinese login screen shows up again.
No wonder, their tech support page are full of marriage problem post. lol

I have seen this spam since several days and they are not fixing it. Where is the support team? This is the end of HS, moving to artifact guys!
Hey y'all,

This does appear to be a conflict with the app store on the phone, so using Google Play to install the game should resolve it. If you still have issues though, then you may need to disable the manufacturer app store, to prevent it from updating Hearthstone. This isn't something we can support or walk you through though, so if you need help with this, please refer to the manufacturer.
01/05/2019 12:59 AMPosted by BattleFury
No wonder, their tech support page are full of marriage problem post. lol

I have seen this spam since several days and they are not fixing it. Where is the support team? This is the end of HS, moving to artifact guys!
Yeah dude, is annoying to see this guy or girl posting those things, i reported him :D
01/05/2019 04:27 PMPosted by Zenlaka
Hey y'all,

This does appear to be a conflict with the app store on the phone, so using Google Play to install the game should resolve it. If you still have issues though, then you may need to disable the manufacturer app store, to prevent it from updating Hearthstone. This isn't something we can support or walk you through though, so if you need help with this, please refer to the manufacturer.

Wow this answer sucks. I have been playing HS with this phone (oneplus) for nearly a year. Then this happened, and you say that you can't fix it? Really? You do something faulty and then leave it as is?
01/05/2019 09:35 PMPosted by BattleFury
01/05/2019 04:27 PMPosted by Zenlaka
Hey y'all,

Wow this answer sucks. I have been playing HS with this phone (oneplus) for nearly a year. Then this happened, and you say that you can't fix it? Really? You do something faulty and then leave it as is?

Yeah, wtf. It's been 3 weeks and now the problem isn't with blizzard. Why it worked for the last year without any problem then?
At least let us change the servers on the login screen, this is VERY frustrating and am very pissed. I even bought winters veil packs but now I'm really considering to stop playing.

This is a disrespect to all the community, thanks for your answer blizzard
Hey y'all,

You should be able to play the game normally if it's installed through Google Play and the other app store is disabled. The problem appears to be due to the manufacturer app store trying to update Hearthstone to the manufacturer's region.
To disable app store in xiao mi, go to setting, choose system app, choose app store, please set available update off and then clear the chance and the data. And then to check if your app store disable or not, click app store, if app store ask your agreement to be active, it means app is disable. Dont click agree. Just close it and remove the app store short cut to somewhere unreachable:). Reinstall heartstone
01/02/2019 06:32 AMPosted by hellrage
Hi Voc
How did you disable the app store in your xiaomi? Mind sharing it with us on how you do it?
Thanxs

To disable app store in xiao mi, go to setting, choose system app, choose app store, please set available update off and then clear the chance and the data. Continue to installed app, choose app store and then u clear data, clear chance, uninstall app store. And then to check if your app store disable or not, click app store, if app store ask your agreement to be active, it means app is disable. Dont click agree. Just close it and remove the app store short cut to somewhere unreachable:). Start re install your heartstone
01/02/2019 03:24 PMPosted by SirDanton
01/02/2019 06:32 AMPosted by hellrage
Hi Voc
How did you disable the app store in your xiaomi? Mind sharing it with us on how you do it?
Thanxs

I tried clearing the cache and update history of the mi store as per what the suggested solution said, didn't do anything.

Much to my surprise, I even managed to deinstall the mi store, but still get the Chinese login screen :/

Delete the chance n the data and please set the available update app store to off.reinstall heartstone. It works with me no chinese server anymore
01/04/2019 11:07 PMPosted by H2K
This is really annoying. I reinstalled 3 times already. Running the app fresh is okay but when I open the game for 2nd time, chinese login screen shows up again.

Exact same issue and I'm on oppo find X. Also just received a text saying I'm locked out of my account even though everything seems fine. I believe I accidentally clicked forgot login details on chinese hearthstone.
01/06/2019 03:09 PMPosted by Voc
01/02/2019 03:24 PMPosted by SirDanton

I tried clearing the cache and update history of the mi store as per what the suggested solution said, didn't do anything.

Much to my surprise, I even managed to deinstall the mi store, but still get the Chinese login screen :/

Delete the chance n the data and please set the available update app store to off.reinstall heartstone. It works with me no chinese server anymore

Thanxs, Voc. I managed to login without problem for the past few days now.
Cheers.
I'm still having this issue. Tried everything to no avail. I just want to play hearthstone :( don't feel like reinstalling the whole game every time I wanna play. Please fix it this is ridiculous.
Voc in the other thread talking about this problem also said
I notice not only app store does auto update. Baidu from china in android mobile phone also does auto update. This also brings your heartstone to china server.so please uninstall baidu and browser(default china search engine) too from your mobile phone.