What was this brawls reward?

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Don't get what the reward was...didn't get a pack...or anything seemingly.
Every year for Winter veil you get a card back/skin instead of a card pack. It should be in your collection on the third or fourth tab depending on how long you have played.
it's a new card back this year, so everyone should be getting it. Not worth playing the brawl
ah...thank you
Indeed, after the sting of unannounced nerfs and yet another: interesting idea, poorly implemented, for the brawl, there's the added bonus of getting a worthless cardback instead of a near-worthless pack.

Not salty about this turn of events at all.
Ironic that it's called returns and exchanges. I'd love to return this card back and exchange it for a pack.
seriously guys? a card back? :D
btw, after worst PvE ever -- meanwhile killing HGC...
.. and on top of all that: RIGHT after destroying druid and rogue in this crapfest (so called "game"), giving "win 3 with druid or rogue" quest.. sorry, but i have to say, FU blizz..

i have to admit i just wasted my money on you so far -- you know what? nevermind.. though, i don't have the ability to read future, so i can only HOPE: your fall will be bigger than you (n)ever imagined..

ps: drugs are bad, mkaaaay?!
12/19/2018 11:59 AMPosted by n25philly
it's a new card back this year, so everyone should be getting it. Not worth playing the brawl

I think this brawl kind of sucks. I rather play Arena at least you get a pack even with no wins.
Well, guess what guys? If you - like me - didn't do the Brawl last week for the card back, YOU WON'T GET A PACK THIS WEEK. You INSTEAD get the SAME card back. Nothing else.
But if you have won the card back last week you'll get a pack this week :)