Draw rate on Huffer

Play Mode Discussion
I've now had 3 Hunter's in a row get Huffer 5 times in a row when using animal companion, the last guy after top decking Rexxar to save his life, then top decks animal companion to win the game with a Huffer.

This card does not have a 33.3% chance to draw huffer, its weighted around 80% Huffer, 10% each on the trash rolls.

Also, when is this trash class getting rinsed so people can enjoy ladder again?
I had 4 Hunters in a row get Misha every time and was also annoyed because I was trying go be aggressive with my midrange Healadin deck. I can laugh through a few Huffers.

This card does not have a 33.3% chance to draw Misha, its weighted around 80% Misha, 10% each on the trash rolls.
Huffer is 100%

Even when you see Misha and Leokk, Huffer is still lurking, watching...

Because Misha is a 4/4 and Huffer is a 4/2 so Huffer can hide behind Misha.

Leokk is a 2/4 and Huffer a 4/2, so you know Huffer is just standing backwards behind Leokk so you can't see him.

You can't escape Huffer
The draw rate on Huffer is 100% don't you know the meme. Always Huffer.
This just in: Animal Companion has a 170% chance of summoning a minion
I get Leokk just about every time. Especially when I don't need it. *head desk*
Disguised Toast actually did a video on this a while back. Over an absolutely staggering sample size, animal companion indeed summons all 3 at the same rate.
More than half is halfer. Coincidence?

No i m just bad at english. And math.
I played arcanologist as a mage and drew Huffer. Then I used my hero power for 8 damage, but instead of getting Rag, I got Huffer. That card is EVERYWHERE.

Also, my phone auto corrects his name to ‘hugger.’ Excellent.
01/14/2019 02:26 PMPosted by LoveRhino
Also, my phone auto corrects his name to ‘hugger.’ Excellent.

Hahahah, Tree Huffers

They're in the trees. They're in the *ing trees
I flipped a coin five times and it came up heads every time. Clearly there isn’t a 50% chance to get tails. Rather, based on my evidence, there is a 100% chance to get heads!!

I’m gonna bet my life savings on heads on one of those superbowl prop bets.
When I need Huffer, I don't get it. True story dude....
33.3% quick math
Boom!
It's true! Even Blizzard says so!

https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/18554123/hearthstone-patch-notes-4012015-4-1-2015
01/14/2019 06:29 PMPosted by xFoobs
33.3% quick math
Boom!

Repeating, of course...
33.3% repeating it's Huffer every time.
01/14/2019 11:49 AMPosted by c4ution
I've now had 3 Hunter's in a row get Huffer 5 times in a row when using animal companion, the last guy after top decking Rexxar to save his life, then top decks animal companion to win the game with a Huffer.

This card does not have a 33.3% chance to draw huffer, its weighted around 80% Huffer, 10% each on the trash rolls.

Also, when is this trash class getting rinsed so people can enjoy ladder again?

I was watching Disguisetoast about a month ago. And he shook his pillow and and toss it with jest and asked, "Why do Hunters always get Huffer?" But then said seriously as he runs a data tracker and more often than not - he see Huffer played against him.

Now today my quest is to win 2 as a Priest. At first it was play 20 priest cards which now I wish I would have kept.

So yeah - Elemental Mage. In a game that is totally random. Nothing about the mechanic is intentional.

Here we are on turn 1. And yep - Fire Elementals. A game never starts out without Fire Elementals on turn 1. Why is that? In a game of total randomness?

And the game continues with usual Tar Creepers on 3 or Stonehills. Into the next level of Elementals of 5/5 and 6s and Blazecallers...Never any different. In a game of total randomness the cards always fall the same.

Turn 10 arrives. Not even halfway through each others deck but what do we know about mages playing Elementals on turn 1 - 8? Turn 1 actually is all you need to know its....

Lich Queen Jaina. Yep today and every day...Lich Queen Jaina. And we play this deck in casual because people are trying to do dailys or don't have all the cards so once Jaina drops in casual - there is a strong chance it means instant win. All I have to do is get to turn 10.

https://imgur.com/a/wDHlce6

Once turn 10 hit there was no stopping the endless loop. Beating my Priest deck as I dont have cloning factory, Prophet Valen and all the bells and whistles to pay in Casual for victories.

Totally random though. Yet the cards are consistently there by turns 1, 3, 5, 8, 10.
https://imgur.com/a/ocy7IBw
It is always Huffer

There is a known bug that gives a different companion that is not Huffer, but Blizzard is working to fix it soon
It’s always Huffer
01/15/2019 11:50 AMPosted by LittleSmall
There is a known bug that gives a different companion that is not Huffer, but Blizzard is working to fix it soon

They better fix it soon, cause I see this bug about 66.66666% of the time.